• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 05:56:49 AM

Club Random announcements

Started by Napalm Nick, June 16, 2015, 02:37:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Stock bike is there H but the V1 has the same config and folder name as the V2 so I cannot unless it is changed to something different.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Yohji

if you want, I'll fixing to bike, as V3. (but maybe I cannot perfectry solve to problem, sry)

h106frp

That would be great if the V1 geometry could be tried as well. I really do not get on with the V2 bike at all, it does not seem to retain the character of the original 990 that i have become familiar with.

Thanks

Napalm Nick

Call them different things if you can please Yohji,

then they can all go on  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

@Yohji: What are the differences in geometry and what problem do you mean with the V2 bike?

Yohji

V1 to V2 change is
rake offset (because bike tilt forward,(less rake))
front suspension air shock rate increase.

will V2 to V3
rebalanced front area
add pressure center2

Napalm Nick

V1,V2 and V3 are all called the same bike so you can only have one on the server. Let me know which you want but I suggest you test them offlline first as I cannot change it online just now

Vini

Napalm Nick

Mod Test server updated to V3 990 and Sepang Circuit (Dynamic) as requested

Yohji

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 25, 2015, 02:48:32 PM
V1,V2 and V3 are all called the same bike so you can only have one on the server. Let me know which you want but I suggest you test them offlline first as I cannot change it online just now
V3 is more better, V1 to V2 to V3, these are not variation, its Ver up.

Napalm Nick

End of Spa Francorchamps Hotlap challenge:
Napalm Nick takes the prize for fastest Spa  lap on the GP1000 M1 (Me ;-))

Congratulations also to winners in the other categories, and everyone else who tried:

Desteban for the RSW500
Me for the Murasama 990  :)
matty0l215 for the Varese - very difficult bike to get round here IMO
Me for the FZ6 roadster  :)
Me for the 125ITA ;-)

Look at all those 'Me' 's LOL that never happens.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OK so the new challenge is now going on the GPBOC1 server (Dynamic) - there are no entries on the Hotlap server yet - this time it is open for all views.
THIS TIME IT'S THE NORDSCHLEIFE!

h106frp

Hot lap recording does not seem to be working.

Napalm Nick

November 26, 2015, 10:49:39 AM #282 Last Edit: November 26, 2015, 11:20:21 AM by Napalm Nick
Will reset it shortly H thanks.

Done - I suspect only the first few laps will record as the dynamic data builds and builds until the whole flow is overwhelmed and any responses given to 'link alive' messages generated by the BL server don't get through, and the link is dropped.

NDS tracks keep their links alive much better.

h106frp

Quote from: Napalm Nick on November 26, 2015, 10:49:39 AM
Will reset it shortly H thanks.

Done - I suspect only the first few laps will record as the dynamic data builds and builds until the whole flow is overwhelmed and any responses given to 'link alive' messages generated by the BL server don't get through, and the link is dropped.

NDS tracks keep their links alive much better.

Managed quite a few laps on my own without any cores last night, enough to start learning where the corners are anyway - quite a fun track.

Shame its dynamic really, i cannot really see it 'building up a surface' anyway as its such a long circuit and its unlikely you could get enough laps on it.

Napalm Nick

Yep I don't think there is an NDS version.

I had to turn MaxRumble off though because it is constant there and bad for the wrist  :(

I turn MaxMap on though with a nice zoomed in scale which makes learning less 'crashy'.  :)