• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 12:22:10 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Adjust traction control while driving

Started by iVolution, January 19, 2014, 08:47:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iVolution

As I think this option is available on the real MotoGP machines (SBK as well?), it would be nice to be able to adjust the traction control while driving similar to the engine mapping atm. As tyres wear or circumstances change during a race it might be good tg be able to adjust the TC accordingly. Aside from this I sometimes want to pop some wheelies and with TC on its just not as nice  ;D

Stout Johnson

Quote from: iVolution on January 19, 2014, 08:47:41 PM
As I think this option is available on the real MotoGP machines (SBK as well?), it would be nice to be able to adjust the traction control while driving similar to the engine mapping atm. As tyres wear or circumstances change during a race it might be good tg be able to adjust the TC accordingly. Aside from this I sometimes want to pop some wheelies and with TC on its just not as nice  ;D

+1
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Arvoss

Quote from: iVolution on January 19, 2014, 08:47:41 PM

Ohhh yes! :D That would be perfect! Once there is more rubber on the track you can lower your TC! :D But I'll need a controller with 42 buttons lol :p