• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 01:31:21 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

beta8 question.....

Started by Angus94, December 11, 2015, 12:15:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angus94

i purchased the beta7 version, does the serial for that version work with beta8

thank you

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Angus94

so how do i apply the serial i received, ive followed this..................The key requires activation at this link:, but ive heard nothing since and that was back on 16th of October

WALKEN

Download beta 8 install it and go into the game menu and type in your license code.
Help me, help you!

Angus94

??? ive just been thru every menu in the game loads of times back and forth and no way can i find a menu that will allow me to put my serial key in

Napalm Nick

December 13, 2015, 09:59:47 AM #5 Last Edit: December 13, 2015, 10:25:35 AM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: WALKEN on December 12, 2015, 05:02:05 PM
Download beta 8 install it and go into the game menu and type in your license code.

?

If you CLEAN install WRS B8 (IE assuming a default install path: you have deleted B7 game files at My Documents AND Program Files before installing) then the first screen you will get when running the game is to enter your nickname and your Serial Key OR you can just run the demo  (see attachment pic 1).

if you did an UPGRADE over B7 then your license key will still be active so you wont get this first screen but it will go straight to the home page with the RACE option available (see attachment 2).

BTW always make a back-up of the LICENSE.INI file somewhere safe. And it really is recommended (sometimes vital) that a Clean install between Beta numbers is done. After a clean install you can drop the license.ini file back in My Docs/Piboso/WRS/ folder and away you go.

Hope it helps but I think there is something more you are not explaining - what exactly can you not do - why do you think your serial is not active?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PiBoSo

Quote from: Angus94 on December 12, 2015, 04:41:59 AM
so how do i apply the serial i received, ive followed this..................The key requires activation at this link:, but ive heard nothing since and that was back on 16th of October

The key must be typed in the "Login" page.
If it's not displayed, then World Racing Series is already unlocked.
Please make sure the nickname is correctly set in WRS -> Profiles
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

Angus94

ive never seen the Log In screen yet.

and yes, this is what happened and what i see.

i DO have the RACE option

Napalm Nick

Have a look in
Documents/Piboso/World Racing Series

Do you have a file called "license.ini"?? In it are your nickname and key.

It sounds like you are already licensed if you get to the menu screen so what is the problem you are facing?
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Angus94

yes i have this file ......license.ini with my nickname and key inside

and yes i have registered here.

i must have done it ages ago and forgotten about it possibly. i have so much stuff im involved in its more than likely thats whats happened.

thanks for your help anyway guys, appreciated.

Napalm Nick

Just glad you are happy mate.  ;)