• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:15:33 PM

Biker - Motorcycle Rider 3D

Started by yoshimura, December 14, 2015, 07:44:07 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

yoshimura

Hawk

A dream? That model from your link, for me personally, would be a bloody nightmare! Hehe  ;D

We definitely need a new rider model at some stage, but God forbid he gives us a rider model with the baggy leathers like the one in the link. Lol. It's well modelled and got nice details, but the saggy baggy leathers? That's just wrong. :P :)

I'd still prefer to be able to custom create/design our own rider models - Now that is the way to go in my opinion. But Piboso has already stated he has no plans to plans to do that so.......   :'( :(

If Piboso hasn't any future plans to implement moddable rider models, I propose Piboso asks the community to create from scratch (so no rippers),  rider model/s for GPB to represent the different rider eras, and the winning models will become the default rider models for GPB going into the future.  ;D 8)

Just my thoughts....   :P :)

Hawk.

yoshimura

December 14, 2015, 09:33:17 AM #2 Last Edit: December 14, 2015, 09:36:53 AM by yoshimura
I see the expert in you .....  ::) you must be an artist in 3ds max.

Vini

Quote from: Hawk on December 14, 2015, 08:59:37 AMIf Piboso hasn't any future plans to implement moddable rider models
This would be so good.
I'm still mad about the new rider animation.

Hawk

Quote from: yoshimura on December 14, 2015, 09:33:17 AM
I see the expert in you .....  ::) you must be an artist in 3ds max.

Haha! 3DS MAX! 3DS MAX! Don't insult me please! Hehe (Just joking!)  ;D

No Yoshi; I'm a Maya user not 3ds Max. Both as good as each other really.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

yoshimura

i love 3DS  8)

I am a mere amateur above.Maya very good,I look at friends working on it ::)Check the behavior of liquids on maya,it fascinates me,as  new feature,short this is not the forum to talk of that ;)