• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:23:26 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

<<<----- Round 04 - Hockenheim ----->>>

Started by ALEale, December 27, 2015, 01:16:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ALEale

RACE SERVER PASSWORD : round03

Limited tires ON (4 sets for each tyre)
Laps: 17
Qualifing starts at 21:00

IMPORTANT:

CURB IS TRACK

GREEN IS NOT ALLOWED

DURING RACE GIVE POSITION IF YOU USE MUCH MORE OF THREE TIMES THE GREEN OUT OF THE CURBS
DURING QUALIFY PLEASE ABORT YOU FAST LAP 
(the rider is behind you 10 seconds? WAIT 10 SEC. LET HE PASS YOU)

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

Well bumped!

I look forward to it even though it is  a tough track!  :)

I like the password for this round (4?) it keeps the buggers out lol.  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BozoCRO

Quote from: Napalm Nick on January 05, 2016, 04:15:48 PM

I like the password for this round (4?) it keeps the buggers out lol.  :D

it's confusing, and there's so much people crashing the party and playing GP bikes that I can't belive we ever finish the race  :P

Meyer#12

Yay!! had so much fun in QP and Race.. was in a quite safe 3rd place when all of a sudden internet went off and that was it.. So frustrated and disappointed as i had so good race and so steady and good pace in 3rd.
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

Q and warmup take way too much time, fuck that shit.
Also Blackheart track limits  ;)

Kerazo

Meyer#12

Quote from: Kerazo on January 05, 2016, 09:25:16 PM
internet went off 2 laps from the end

How unlucky are we!! We had pretty good first lap the 4 in front, then i made a mistake and lost Yan and then i kept it safe in 3rd until at halfway internet went off..

My start was horrible but had really good first lap catching up with frontrunners.

Well done to podium finishers whoever it ended up being, i guess F and Yan ;)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

January 05, 2016, 09:33:29 PM #8 Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 09:55:25 PM by Napalm Nick
Bad luck Meyer and Kerazo that is baaaaad  :(

Race report - awful I hoped my being lapped days were over lol.

Sorry to valern on lap 1 when I bumped him from behind as he had wobble acceleration  :-[

Well done to podium, that speed is impossible for mortals  ;)

Thanks to ALE as always for "running a tight ship" (keeping good control over proceedings) :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

ALEale

Blackheart

Funny race but my race had too problems (lose the back with no reasons, no respawn with free track, and a problem with framerate in a corner -.- )

Good fights  ;D

ALEale

Quote from: Boerenlater on January 05, 2016, 09:18:23 PM

you're not obliged to race in this "shit"

Boerenlater

Quote from: ALEale on January 05, 2016, 09:37:02 PM
Quote from: Boerenlater on January 05, 2016, 09:18:23 PM

you're not obliged to race in this "shit"
noted

BozoCRO

Iam seriously thinking of withdrawing from the championship. My best laps are 4-5 seconds off the pace, so no point in acting like a moving chicane.
Second thing that bothers me is not respecting the rules. Valern used the green area right in front of me and didnt let me pass, even thou he is much faster and could have passed me without problems. Obviously he wasn't the only one. Also someone was connecting to the server during the race, almost crashed.
And finally a green bike knocked me off on the start of the first race, and in the second race another green bike (maybe the same) rammed me in the 2nd corner.

Just disappointing.

valern13

i used green area because i see you lagging so i I preferred to stay away...