• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:52:45 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Kawasaki Ninja ZX6R 2000 my idea

Started by Bgierlach, January 12, 2016, 03:50:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bgierlach

January 12, 2016, 03:50:32 PM Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 03:52:07 PM by Bgierlach
Hello, when I was looking at turbosquid.com i founded a great bike.
I think it will be great to see this motorcycle in GP Bikes.
So I have an idea :)
As you can see its worth $225 so its not a cheap model BUT :)
Look guys we can send a money maybe for PIBOSO or another man who buy this bike
I know that, for one man $225 its very very big amount of money but for maybe 100 people? 500 people? its nothing :)
I think thats nice idea but I want to know your opinion :)

Bgierlach

EDIT 1:
http://www.turbosquid.com/3d-models/kawasaki-super-sport-motorcycle-3d-model/254697
Slowly release the clutch..

Blackheart

QuoteThe brand 'kawasaki' has been associated with this product. Editorial uses of this product are allowed, but other uses (such as within computer games) may require legal clearances from third party intellectual property owners.

::)

Bgierlach

RiccoChicco

As an advice, never buy 3D models on turbosquid, flatpyramid and all other 3D models website. It's very expensive and the modelling quality can be very hazardous.

Moreover, if you look at this model, it's too high poly. The work needed to optimize it for GPB, to unwrap it correctly and a lot of stuff is by far too much work for a $200+ model.

About the "Kawasaki" brand, no real problem with that. We can't sell it saying it's a Kawasaki since we do not have any license, but we (and all modding communities) use brands without any rights to make it (for example, a skin with a RedBull logo). If you don't make money with it you should not have any problem.

Bgierlach

RiccoChicco thank you for answer :) Yea i think same like you, Kawasaki is not a problem but problem is that high poly like you writed  :-\.
And i want to start modelling a street bikes, with indicators, lights etc. (not working) so guys be ready for something new  8)

Bgierlach

Hawk

Quote from: RiccoChicco on January 12, 2016, 04:08:14 PM
As an advice, never buy 3D models on turbosquid, flatpyramid and all other 3D models website. It's very expensive and the modelling quality can be very hazardous.

Moreover, if you look at this model, it's too high poly. The work needed to optimize it for GPB, to unwrap it correctly and a lot of stuff is by far too much work for a $200+ model.

About the "Kawasaki" brand, no real problem with that. We can't sell it saying it's a Kawasaki since we do not have any license, but we (and all modding communities) use brands without any rights to make it (for example, a skin with a RedBull logo). If you don't make money with it you should not have any problem.

+1

Good advice Ricco.  ;)

Hawk.

Blackheart

Quote from: RiccoChicco on January 12, 2016, 04:08:14 PM

I was talking about GP Bikes, the mods were not in question. If one wants to make a mod, you can insert all brands that u want, but this its normal.

MadbutNotBad