• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:59:09 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

CBR250R Dream Cup [2018 06 12 update for beta13]

Started by Yohji, November 26, 2015, 12:36:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Eagle

November 28, 2015, 02:39:25 PM #15 Last Edit: November 28, 2015, 03:49:04 PM by Wh1t34Gl3(SAS)
Oh! Totally forgot about that. It's been a while since i have tinkered with the settings.. But yeah, it wouldn't move if it was to be set to go faster.  ;D

Are the default specs the road bike's ?

Yohji

Quote from: Wh1t34Gl3(SAS) on November 28, 2015, 02:39:25 PM
Are the default specs the road bike's ?
yes almost stock spec, but little Eg stronger and little lighter weight, due to race EXpipe and racing cowl.

CapeDoctor

i've actually been enjoying this a lot, lack of grunt permitting, lol
only one little report, about something i noticed watching a replay - at some particular distance, the rider changes position - it's like an LOD problem, by the looks of it.
only really noticeable in a replay, as i said, so not super important - but would be nice if it could be addressed. :D

Bgierlach

Very good job mate, riding this bike is very funny.
The onboard view is great and I hope you will do next great mods :)
Slowly release the clutch..

Yohji

For beta8 release
Check first post

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

I really like this bike, slow as it maybe...... Thank you Yohji!  ;D

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Me too.

The thing about the smaller bikes is you have to work on your lines more, learn to carry corner speed, be smoother etc etc. All things that improve your performance on the bigger bikes too. And damn funny to race in a pack!  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 20, 2016, 08:45:34 AM
Me too.

The thing about the smaller bikes is you have to work on your lines more, learn to carry corner speed, be smoother etc etc. All things that improve your performance on the bigger bikes too. And damn funny to race in a pack!  :)

I absolutely agree with that NIck...... This is a great bike to learn how to ride the bigger bikes faster.  ;)

Hawk.

Yohji

CBR will more adjusting for beta8

next ver release as soon as possible

tyre,, suspension...and something (sry, graphic is not yet :-\

valentinik46

how i make this work,how i install,it downloads as a single pkz file not like other mods,maybe im downloading wrong ?

Hawk

Quote from: valentinik46 on March 21, 2016, 01:42:26 PM
how i make this work,how i install,it downloads as a single pkz file not like other mods,maybe im downloading wrong ?

Rename it from a .PKZ file to a .zip file, then you will be able to unzip it and install it as usual. I presume your using WinZip or WINRAR?

Hawk.

Steven

Quote from: valentinik46 on March 21, 2016, 01:42:26 PM

You could also just put the .pkz into your "bikes" folder. But for new paints you would still have to create a folder "NSF250R" and a folder "paints".
So I would extract it as well.

doubledragoncc

Not a very good idea Steven as it is not a good way to structure GPB and is no good for bike updates that require the unpacked bike in its own folder

GPB is fussy and it may also cause core crashes

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

valentinik46

renaming it worked,it was very simple thank you all for the help,and thank you to the modder great job  :)