• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 2 | Varese 500cc | Cup Race | WINNER - HAWK | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, February 26, 2016, 01:39:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Well done Boeren, you and me will get slightly better together!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Quote from: Stout Johnson on February 26, 2016, 03:39:21 PM
LOL... looks like you went through a billboard wallpaper at 100mph on a tokyo street  :D

ROFL  ;D   indeed

I can see some old farts coming out of theyr caves haha, its not only me.  ;D
This bring to me some really good memories .... ::)  where team racing was a reality... man that was great. Real fun

Love to see you guys around. Thanks also to Nick, who still have the humor and passion required to make this events. thanks

Stout Johnson

Dammit, seems like I forgot that my wife and I have in invitation for sunday evening (unfortunately my wife did not forget  ::)). I can't pull out of that, it's been arranged long time ago, so I have to make my spot available for the race. But I will surely be in for another event soon. If possible, please keep me on the whitelist, so I still can join practice etc.???
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Napalm Nick

No worries dude thanks for letting us know. There is still hope your hosts fall off a cliff or something anyway lol.

Stout Johnson

Quote from: Napalm Nick on February 27, 2016, 10:23:49 AM
No worries dude thanks for letting us know. There is still hope your hosts fall off a cliff or something anyway lol.
Hehe.... you seem to able to read my mind :P
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

doubledragoncc

Hoping to get to the track in a bit but wanted to make sure I uploaded my bike skin due to server keeping the first one you use and never rode the Varese before so heres me skin for the bike.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/75onv85w8nbh1px/IASystems%20Varese.pnt?dl=0

Think I have most peoples and had no crashes like with the 990 skins. Did anyone find the skin for 990 that causes crashes?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

I spent some time on it indeed and found a group of ten that, when added caused the error. So I took them individually, inserting them and testing each one and none of them caused the problem.

This was after a full day tweaking the Mura physics and chassis config until I got rid (massively reduced) the wobble3zero.

So after that fail-to-find mission I thought F*UCK IT and never looked back hahaha! I will stick to using skin-packs for races in future using just the ones I need for visual eroticism.

Maybe I will have another go at finding that skin someday, for now I would suggest downloading the lot is like throwing sh*t into a fan.   :D

Apologies for my strong wording today, I am feeling MIGHTY!

doubledragoncc

LMAO.........strong wording, ha I am far worse dude. I have all the skins and will do a ONE-BY-ONE soon lol. I added my paint for the Varese as is first time I rode it and wanted to have MY paint lol.

Be on track soon as..................

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Lol !     Take Valiums to the ONE-by-ONE party and something you can smash the f#ck up with a bat.

HAHHHAHAHAHA!

Good luck online, treat that throttle like it is directly wired to your plums and is RED HOT.

doubledragoncc

I thought that burnin sensation was from the girl last night, dang kicked her out the door for no reason lol.

Yeah 2 strokes are not my flavor on GPBikes I have to learn a lot to get on with it bro.

Still a shit load of fun

DD

Blackheart

Same here, Im an incompetent with these bikes but are fun!  ;D