• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:29:20 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

Yeh I agree actually. Despite me banging on about how bad the wobbling is, it sure adds to the onboard ride thrill at 200mph on a sweeping curve lol!  But it does need tuning - a lot - , when you are chucked off 5 or 6 times in a race it sure gets frustrating quickly and is another case of 'if my bike did that I would burn it'.  ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

nuovaic

Blackheart

Nice vid, u have not updated the skins pack?  :o

matty0l215

Quote from: Blackheart on February 28, 2016, 12:11:05 PM
Nice vid, u have not updated the skins pack?  :o

I noticed this

Also a couple of skins on there i believe that aren't in the skin pack...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Quote from: nuovaic on February 28, 2016, 11:58:56 AM
Carnage!

hehe thanks Nuo I love to see these post race compilations!

A lot of "ambition outweighing talent" there  ;D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

nuovaic

Yes, missing skins, but I probably did this after messing about trying to find / remove the skins that was causing the cores..
This was more of a test vid, to see what can be done and how it looks. There's still lots of ugly stuff when watching replays, so I am not impressed yet and doubt I'll waste time making any more until the visuals improve. If they ever do.

Hawk

What screen recording software do you guys use?

Your getting very nice results there without any lagging.  8)

Hawk.

nuovaic

Shadowplay for me. Comes with nvidia graphics, works great. It's the processor / editing software that let's me down, trying to make a 1080 vid just reduces the framerate to a stutter. 720 not too bad, as above.

doubledragoncc

I have a laptop so cant use shadowplay but Sony Vega Pro 13 works great for this sorta thing.

I have to use bandicam but you have to set it up right to get the right results without tooo big a file size

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

For recording Mirillis Action and for editing Sony Vegas

Hawk

Quote from: nuovaic on February 28, 2016, 12:58:50 PM
Shadowplay for me. Comes with nvidia graphics, works great. It's the processor / editing software that let's me down, trying to make a 1080 vid just reduces the framerate to a stutter. 720 not too bad, as above.

Quote from: doubledragoncc on February 28, 2016, 01:09:12 PM
I have a laptop so cant use shadowplay but Sony Vega Pro 13 works great for this sorta thing.

I have to use bandicam but you have to set it up right to get the right results without tooo big a file size

DD

Quote from: Blackheart on February 28, 2016, 01:14:58 PM
For recording Mirillis Action and for editing Sony Vegas

I use the "MSI AfterBurner", which a great piece of kit when you get it setup right, but I've lost my good settings since having to re-install my OS from that virus attack I had a few months ago and I can't seem to get the right settings again. Lol

Thanks guys.  ;)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

Not sure why it's so grainy and cloudy? original recording is perfect  >:( oh well.. Some onboard practice.. Really liking onboard in beta8! no more dizziness  ;) (rubbish laps though  :P)

https://www.youtube.com/v/6da2AH8MjIU

doubledragoncc

For some reason YouTube will alter your video quality. If it shakes they offer to fix it, if you say yes they change chop the shit out of the video so you lose the edges etc etc. Best thing is to let the shakes alone. For the cloudy result it depends what format you upload!

I generally use mp4 as it is relatively small files for the content. I start with 5plus GB files and go up to 16GB on some so need to reduce as it takes foreva to upload lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

The problem is the asphalt texture.

YouTube will re-encode your video and that texture will basically get merged a bit into every frame making the video look cloudy.