• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

B8 Event 3 | Moto GP15 | Cup Race Spa | WINNERS -BLACKHEART/GUIGUI404 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 04, 2016, 03:50:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

***MOTOGP GP15***
GET IT HERE
***MOTOGP GP15***

RACE COUNTDOWN

GP15 Cup Race

MotoGp Ducati Cup Race @ SPA FRANCORCHAMPS V1.5_NDS

Note how the tyre allocation is quite different

2 x Sprint races 8 Laps each

RACE PROGRAMME:

LIMITED TYRES***LIMITED TYRES***LIMITED TYRES***LIMITED TYRES***LIMITED TYRES***LIMITED TYRES***
Friday      14:00 CET - Track open for first Practice session
Saturday  14:00 CET - Track open for second Practice Session
Sunday    20:30 CET - SERVER RESET - New Tyres for everyone. (Get a server Reset as close to the race as possible #nocores)
Sunday    21:00 CET - Track open for 25 Minute Qualifying Session - please BE ON THE SERVER BEFORE SESSION STARTS
Sunday    21:25 CET - Track open for 5 minute Warm-up Session
Sunday    21:30 CET - RACE 1 START
Sunday    O/C R1      - RACE 2 START

FAQ:
Q. Can I just turn up for the race?
A. NO a whitelist will be put in force at the end of PRACTICE to prevent those people from joining, "who just turn up for the race and crash into everyone at the first corner then leave".  You must sign up and take part in at least any part of the Practice sessions.

Q. How will the server be 'kept alive' when there is no-one on it?
A. Our good friend The Clerk of the Course will oversee it.

Q. What if I cheat and I'm the only one on track
A. Our good friend The Clerk of the Course will see it.

Q. I cannot make the Race on a Sunday  :(
A. Sign up anyway, if there are enough people we will hold a RACE RERUN later in the week.  :)

Q. How many Restarts?
A. Hopefully NONE, but maximum of 3 - find out what causes jumpstarts and don't do it.

Q Who will decide if the race needs a restart?
A We MAY be having an INDEPENDANT Course Official who wont be racing but will make all those difficult decisions.

More to follow as questions come up.

Please sign up (name and number) if you would like to take part.  :) Also add any links for your skins.

Rider List

1. BlackAdder     #58
2. Napalm Nick   #68
3. IASystems     #63
4. Boerenlater    #36
5. MaLve           #87
6. Dareaper       #47
7. doNico           #4
8. Matty0l215     #61
9. Grooveski       #20
10. Docfumi       #69   
11. Meyer          #12
12. Raptor666    #24

13. Guigui404    #3
14. Gzehoo        #92
15. Hawk           #7

PS: If The Clerk of the Course leaves or is not present when you are on server please PM me immediately so I can get her ass back there before the server empties!

RACE COUNTDOWN

MATTY is Race director again
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

dareaper46

Sign me up Dareaper #47

One thing... This bike has rider fall off bug. Which is EXTREMELY annoying :/. But I will give it a go

doubledragoncc

Will add my new skin on Saturday.

If people could add skin links I am starting to compile the personal folders, so any helmet and suit paint llinks will help to make sure they are up to date. THANKS

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: dareaper46 on March 04, 2016, 04:34:26 PM
Sign me up Dareaper #47

One thing... This bike has rider fall off bug. Which is EXTREMELY annoying :/. But I will give it a go

yeh just don't lean it over so much, like the 125s its good for learning lean control I find, rather than slamming the stick to the stops  ;)

However my pet hate now is the games wobble3zero it really is making me start to not enjoy the game  :(

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 04, 2016, 04:41:06 PM
If people could add skin links I am starting to compile the personal folders, so any helmet and suit paint llinks will help to make sure they are up to date. THANKS
DD

Will do soon
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 04, 2016, 04:58:02 PM
Quote from: dareaper46 on March 04, 2016, 04:34:26 PM
Sign me up Dareaper #47

yeh just don't lean it over so much, like the 125s its good for learning lean control I find, rather than slamming the stick to the stops  ;)

Do not touch the curbs with the knee, ok the ride will be less clean and slower, but at least you do not risk this bug.  :'(

doNico

Well I'll try it. Just for fun... I'm not sure if I'm able to join on Sunday because a friend of mine had a heart attack and I think I have to take care... 

doNico #4
Leathers soon ;)

Greets

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

matty0l215

Anyone got any skins to submit?

I'm making a skin pack for this event :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Grooveski

doNico

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 04, 2016, 09:58:49 PM
Anyone got any skins to submit?

I'm making a skin pack for this event :)

I could need the black skin to create mine ;) but I can't filter it and taking the originals and make them black would take ages

~doN

Napalm Nick

March 04, 2016, 10:43:55 PM #12 Last Edit: March 04, 2016, 10:48:54 PM by Napalm Nick
Didn't Manu release a template for it ?

I will try to find.....

Edit http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3159.msg49705#msg49705

Docfumi

Docfumi #69

BIKE PNT:
LEATHRS PNT:
HELMET PNT:

LINK: https://www.dropbox.com/s/ahtpfvi4wxvyine/DOCFUM%20I%20%2369.rar?dl=0
I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

doNico