• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:36:12 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Any comment on the radar stuff is welcome. I didn't try it too much, seems kind of OK to me, but if you have ideas about how to improve it, just fire.

@ddcc: easy to do the reverse thing. It will be in the next update.

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

h106frp

How do you enable 'flying markers' ?

Manu

The new version is awesome!
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

HornetMaX

Quote from: h106frp on March 05, 2016, 03:51:32 PM
How do you enable 'flying markers' ?
It's ON by default ("Show markers" set to yes). You see them only when other bikes are within the associated range (e.g. 20 meters).
If you leave the radar and the markers ON and set to the same range, whenever you have a marker in the radar you'll also have a marker flying around your screen.

P.S.
I know, the flying markers are ugly right now (squares). Didn't want to spend too much time on aesthetics until it's confirmed they are actually useful.

Napalm Nick

Radar quick comment - awesome  - love the way it lights up to get your attention when getting close.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

HornetMaX

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 05, 2016, 04:04:58 PM
Radar quick comment - awesome  - love the way it lights up to get your attention when getting close.
With what Piboso will do (see this suggestion: http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3162.0), I'll even be able to fade the radar completely away when there's no vehicle in the range.

Napalm Nick

I read that very good of him.

Yes that will be a great idea too Max.  Screen declutter :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

janaucarre

Very good job,  i like the new addons

Boerenlater

Quote from: janaucarre on March 05, 2016, 05:15:57 PM
Very good job,  i like the new addons
Yeah both the radar and dots on the map are great.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

Oh I have not used the map yet. You mean I can see how far behind you all I am lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

janaucarre

A strange thing happened tonight,  i usually use the number 88, with murasama all is ok but when i changed for the ducati motogp i saw another number on the map.  Can it be a bug from the motogp or from your plugin?

Hawk

Quote from: janaucarre on March 05, 2016, 11:13:56 PM
A strange thing happened tonight,  i usually use the number 88, with murasama all is ok but when i changed for the ducati motogp i saw another number on the map.  Can it be a bug from the motogp or from your plugin?

Just wondering if that was because your first server session uses your allocated number for your profile name, but then if you bail out and change bikes maybe the server still has your other session bike number on the previous bike so the server presumes that number is still being used, therefore the server allocates you another rider number? Not sure if the server session rider number allocation works like that or not but this could be the reason for that Janau?

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Yes, when you join the server, if your race number is already taken, you get a new one.

Boerenlater

March 06, 2016, 09:51:56 AM #359 Last Edit: March 06, 2016, 09:55:43 AM by Boerenlater
Is it possible to show when the traction control kicks in on supported bikes?
Like the throttle and brake gauges.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)