• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 01:21:04 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

GPBIKES ITALIA community

Started by ALEale, March 09, 2016, 03:08:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BozoCRO

Thanks guys, you've been an engine driving the modding side of GPBikes for a while. Take your time, but please don't be discouraged to come back.

davidboda46

Sad news indeed. Thank you guys for everything, see you again at a later date I hope. Ciao and grazie!

/David "Gonzo" Boda #46 
"THE EDGE... THERE IS NO HONEST WAY TO EXPLAIN IT BECAUSE THE ONLY PEOPLE WHO REALLY KNOW WHERE IT IS ARE THE ONES WHO HAVE GONE OVER"

ares46

Very bad news for GPB  :( 
Hopefuly lack of conceptuality in GPB development is not a reason of this decision as it would be another example how Piboso is not helping his own product(s) with delays and game changes that are quite disrespectful to community, modders especially... I saw many good modders dissapear because of this since 2009... 

Big thanks to GPB Italia community for their mods and enthusiasm during last years. Wish you all the best guys.

::) any chance of Beta8 updating, or giving permission to do it to someone clever, for aprilia 250cc ? Not enjoying game without this bike...       

fabio93bg

Thank you very much for your kindness guys :)
We are very happy for your gratification about our mods.
We hope we' ll be able to do another great future for us and for you.
GPB Italia

Davide74

Nooooooooooooo

Their bikes were the best for me, a great loss, I hope that is not an up forever.

Super Taranta !

SuperTaranta #83