• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:04:59 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[GPBikes] Strange thing when throttle

Started by janaucarre, March 21, 2016, 05:54:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

janaucarre

March 21, 2016, 05:54:20 PM Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 06:38:27 PM by janaucarre
Hi,
As you will see in the video (begin to watch at 0 min 23 seconds), when I put throttle the bike compress the rear suspension (as it does), but all the bike goes on the right, it's a little move but we can see it. To prove it the steering (THX MAX) move to right everytime I put throttle, that's just a little bit but it is.
Can Piboso say us if I'm wrong or right and if this is a bug or a problem or anything else?
Same thing happens on 1000cc.
Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/v/tpgd_tdvFhY

PS: sorry for the quality but my PC's battery is out and i can't use my original graphic card with the new one

janaucarre

Meyer#12

March 21, 2016, 06:30:33 PM #2 Last Edit: March 21, 2016, 06:45:30 PM by Meyer#12
Video is private, can't watch it

Edit: Works now. Yes, i have the same thing, i think it is a bike thing, and this might be one of the reasons for our big wobbles on this bike. Well spotted!
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

Yep, the swingarm bearings are shot!!!

Was it my old eyes playing tricks or did the frame and main bike move laterally to the right like there was a spacer missing between the frame and swing-arm so the frame slid on the swing-arm axle. That's the physical action of a real bikes actions to that situation, was an example.

It looks like weight is moving right while the tire/tyre lol keeps its actual path of movement. That would really screw up stability(make a big frickin wobble)!!!

It would also mean that as it moves across that point it would be pulling on the front end laterally too!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.