• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 7 | Aragon Schmaragon | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 22, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Run this Race Wednesday evening? Full race

I am in! Yeh baby woohooo! Hose me down my loins are on fire!
11 (64.7%)
I cant make it sorry,  Count me out ;-(
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

doubledragoncc

Thats why my latest paints for helmet and suit, S80, MSM125 and Varese are FINAL paints I and CDX will use this year. All other bikes are WIP

Thanks for the great work matty

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

You aiming for a pay rise there Matty?  I think the club could probably double what you are on now if you find that acceptable.  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 22, 2016, 10:25:00 PM
You aiming for a pay rise there Matty?  I think the club could probably double what you are on now if you find that acceptable.  8)

Double sweet FA, yeh i can live with that :P

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 22, 2016, 10:14:01 PM
Well i have pretty much stayed with same suit and skin too ;) the Nordgren racing and the Dainese, now it was time for a little change i thought haha :D Yeah get started, i want a "BATTLE FOR THE MEYER SUIT" lol

Well that cut deeper than I thought  :o

Fine Bitch have it that way, run off with your new skinner :'( ;)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Haha You are still my main skinner! this is the special edition suit to honor Luis Salom ;)

Well i will still use the Nordgren Racing bikes and the suit is still not out, it will come back soon :)
Meyer#12

matty0l215

Only joking mate :P

My offer to everyone still stands (well, it's stood since beta 4 if anyone can remember :P), If anyone wants a skin made, contact me and I'll see what i can do :D 

Meyer#12

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 22, 2016, 10:39:59 PM
Only joking mate :P

My offer to everyone still stands (well, it's stood since beta 4 if anyone can remember :P), If anyone wants a skin made, contact me and I'll see what i can do :D

I sure remember that :D MAhindra and KTM Moto3 bikes and the CBRs was the first you made for me, since then i have only had you to make all my skins lol

You are kind of the "Drudi Perfomance" of GPB
Meyer#12

matty0l215

Quote from: Meyer#12
You are kind of the "Drudi Perfomance" of GPB
I ain't no wizard :P

Meyer#12

Oh yes you are! ;) i am sure if i asked you to surprise me with a helmet that mocks my mistakes at last race, you will come up with something even better than the donkey helmet :D
Meyer#12

Bambino

Hi all,

Napalm i can't enter to your server, i can all servers.

I don't can run with yours!

:'(

Hawk

March 23, 2016, 11:45:41 AM #39 Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 11:48:09 AM by Hawk
Quote from: Bambino on March 23, 2016, 09:53:30 AM
Hi all,

What is happening when you try to connect? Any messages? How long are you waiting for connection? What bikes have you got installed? Have you changed or installed anything besides the original GPB Beta 8 default install? What OS are you using?

It is very strange that you can connect with other servers besides Nicks..... I had this problem once and it took ages for me and Dibu to find out that it was caused because I'd unzipped the default track and bikes but the server had kept the default bike and tracks in PKZ format, but I thought this issue had been remedied by Piboso now?

All these questions could help someone to figure out what is happening there.  ;) :)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

March 23, 2016, 11:59:00 AM #40 Last Edit: March 23, 2016, 12:20:09 PM by doubledragoncc
Hi guys,

So I am really gonna struggle with this track so I thought I would find a vid I could watch that might give me some insight to the track and help me with feeling more comfortable on it. Found this and am posting it here as is to do with this race and also for Hawky as to up to date look of the track to help finish it visually. Its from 2015 so pretty up to date.

https://www.youtube.com/v/ofmh9-psQYc

Hope its okay postin it here. I dont know about you guys but I am faster when I have someone infront of me who knows the track to show me the right line. I get the same from this vid. Shows how well made the track is by you guys!!!

DD

EDIT...........Holy crap DORNA!!!! WTF sorry guys.

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Yeah, DD.... I see exactly what you mean about the GPB Aragon track lacking the look and feel of the real circuit, especially with the lack of details, stands, hills, and mountainous backdrops, etc, etc.

I've just received another version of Aragon from Grooveski that I'll have a look at later after work, let's see what details that one has.  ;)

Thanks for the vid DD... Nice one mate.

Edit: Yeah, bloody DORNA.... I had to go to Youtube to view it. No worries mate! Lol  ;D 8)

Hawk.

finpower

Whoever finds google translator errors, can keep them
Intel Core i7 4770 CPU 3.40 GHz 64 Bit Windows 10
Nvidia GeForse GTX 760

Grooveski

Bambino

Quote from: Hawk on March 23, 2016, 11:45:41 AM
Quote from: Bambino on March 23, 2016, 09:53:30 AM
Hi all,

What is happening when you try to connect? Any messages? How long are you waiting for connection? What bikes have you got installed? Have you changed or installed anything besides the original GPB Beta 8 default install? What OS are you using?

It is very strange that you can connect with other servers besides Nicks..... I had this problem once and it took ages for me and Dibu to find out that it was caused because I'd unzipped the default track and bikes but the server had kept the default bike and tracks in PKZ format, but I thought this issue had been remedied by Piboso now?

All these questions could help someone to figure out what is happening there.  ;) :)

Hawk.

Hello,

If completely and install new GPBikes Beta 8 twice.

I currently have installed the S80 and any circuit.

When I connect Connecting and puts me in a few seconds Connection Timeout .

No it may be happening .

regards