• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:41:52 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 7 | Aragon Schmaragon | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 22, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Run this Race Wednesday evening? Full race

I am in! Yeh baby woohooo! Hose me down my loins are on fire!
11 (64.7%)
I cant make it sorry,  Count me out ;-(
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

MMA Clerk of the Course

Last session results

new session started
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Grooveski

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 24, 2016, 12:01:41 PM
Send me a PM with the details mate :)

'Perhaps blooo' isn't enough detail?   :o
PM sent.   ;)

Grooveski

Ooooo! Shiny!  8) The sprayshop didn't waste any time.
Thanks again Matty.  ;)

MMA Clerk of the Course

The preperation for the race weekend begins. The server will be locked down for official entrants, limited tyres in force until Qualifying tomorrow evening. People can still sign up until appx 18:00 CET Sunday.

Strictly NO CUTTING through the track to get to the back straight faster (to shorten the lap) and NO USE OF THE ESCAPE ROAD to the back straight is allowed AT ANY TIME in ANY SESSION.

FINAL UNOFFICIAL PRACTICE RESULTS

Server up for Official Practice Session 1. Start your engines!

Meyer#12

Haha the two days when i have made good times, the results haven't been posted :D anyways, not sure i can make it tomorrow :(
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Adalgood on March 26, 2016, 06:59:18 PM
Adalgood #24
Quote from: pacopastor34 on March 26, 2016, 07:02:14 PM
PacoPastor34 #34

Both added to Server Whitelist.

Paco - as you appear to be new please ensure you race by the club rules and know what causes jump starts. Plenty of information to read.  Club member Index
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

MMA Clerk of the Course

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 26, 2016, 07:29:04 PM
Haha the two days when i have made good times, the results haven't been posted :D anyways, not sure i can make it tomorrow :(

Apologies Mr Meyer. The server restarted before I captured them  :-[ But I saw your great 1.51 time  ;)  :-*

Meyer#12

Quote from: MMA Clerk of the Course on March 26, 2016, 07:35:42 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 26, 2016, 07:29:04 PM

Apologies Mr Meyer. The server restarted before I captured them  :-[ But I saw your great 1.51 time  ;)  :-*

Haha no worries MMA! You are doing a great and very appreciate job! Happy The Captain got you too help, makes the owners club events that extra bit better! Keep up the great work :)

But thanks for mentioning my time :p :D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick