• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:59:44 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 7 | Aragon Schmaragon | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 22, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Run this Race Wednesday evening? Full race

I am in! Yeh baby woohooo! Hose me down my loins are on fire!
11 (64.7%)
I cant make it sorry,  Count me out ;-(
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

doubledragoncc

OK...................so I forgot it was Easter...............I forgot there was a bank holiday and now it seems I forgot what time it is!!!!

So I take it the clocks have gone forward and hour in UK, but forgot how it is in other countries as I know the USA did it earlier!!!

So the race tonight is at what time in UK as it is now 6.23pm and not 5.23 like my stupid clock radio says!!!

???

Dumb ass DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

March 27, 2016, 05:28:17 PM #76 Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 05:32:45 PM by Hawk
Quote from: matty0l215 on March 27, 2016, 04:48:20 PM
Tonight's Race Skin Pack
LINK

Any chance in future that you only put the helmet paints in that are going to be used in the actual race? Just that there is a hell of a lot of helmet paints considering how many are taking part tonight. :-\

I'm not being picky, but personally I don't want the whole database of helmet paints stored on my system when 90% are hardly, if ever. used for race events.  :)

Thanks Matty.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

OH! Take no notice of me Matty..... My bad.... I've got it all mixed up..... Sorry mate! All's well. Lol  :-[ ;D

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

If people just kept the same helmet and suit you would not have to renew them and have 1000 copies of the same skin lol. Even bikes should be the same for each bike.

BUT this stops people having the choice. I think you do a fantastic job catering to our whims.

Thanks bro.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

To be fair Hawk

Everyone who has participated in a club race and has submitted a suit/helmet are in the pack each time. Mainly due to the fact that people don't always use a skin with their name in so im not sure who is using what.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Quote from: matty0l215 on March 27, 2016, 05:42:50 PM
To be fair Hawk

Everyone who has participated in a club race and has submitted a suit/helmet are in the pack each time. Mainly due to the fact that people don't always use a skin with their name in so im not sure who is using what.

Yeah it would certainly make life a lot easier for you if the paints had the rider name in their paint name....

But no worries mate, it was my mistake looking at the wrong window at the time.... Your doing a great job!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Napalm Nick

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 27, 2016, 05:24:10 PM
OK...................so I forgot it was Easter...............I forgot there was a bank holiday and now it seems I forgot what time it is!!!!

So I take it the clocks have gone forward and hour in UK, but forgot how it is in other countries as I know the USA did it earlier!!!

So the race tonight is at what time in UK as it is now 6.23pm and not 5.23 like my stupid clock radio says!!!

???

Dumb ass DD

That's why I post a countdown timer and not a time on the first page mate or it gets too confusing. Knowing there is 45 minutes left is better  for all ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

I think I musta shit me brains out as I totally forgot the timer bro..................

Thanks

DD

MMA Clerk of the Course

Official Practice Results:

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE
UPDATE
Next Session: Qualify Practice, Qualify and Race

Reminder: NO TRACK CUTTING IN ANY SESSION

Marshal Note:  A long race tonight at the limit of the fuel, tyre and rider endurance. Getting to the end makes you a winner, please do not leave mid Race / Rage Quit. Good luck to everybody.

Server will be back up in 5 minutes
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

Thanks MMA lets hope for a clean start 1st time!

Usual main rules:

3 restarts maximum

Take it easy and brake early on lap 1

Have a great fair race.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Mike404

Hello, can I Mike404 and Rider125 race in todays race with you? We just found out its racing today.
Thanks
Mike

Meyer#12

Been trying to connect for 15min now, but i get stuck at "connected...", very weird and even more annyoing! :( thought i could just make it, but no :(
Meyer#12

Toomes1

Was in now connection seems to be bad plus when I was on for qual. It was really laggy, after all the practice I need complete waste.

Meyer#12

Just tested to connect to the motonline-fr 4 server Mugello and worked first attempt, seems that servers with many players is causing connection problems?
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

come back guys it takes a long while to connect but its ok