• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:25:58 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 7 | Aragon Schmaragon | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 22, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Run this Race Wednesday evening? Full race

I am in! Yeh baby woohooo! Hose me down my loins are on fire!
11 (64.7%)
I cant make it sorry,  Count me out ;-(
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Meyer#12

March 27, 2016, 07:42:27 PM #90 Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 07:46:22 PM by Meyer#12
Well i have waited few min now and it just say "connected...", not sure how long more i should wait? internet is okay today but just can't connect..

EDIT: Anyways, too late now, just not my day today, so will just wait for next race and see if i can join then, hope you guys have a fun race! :)
Meyer#12

Toomes1

It's at times like this when I get beyond fucked off with the game.

Meyer#12

Yeah! In Beta8 this seems to be bigger problem than ever! This and cores really is so frustrating!!!
Meyer#12

Toomes1

Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 27, 2016, 07:50:54 PM
Yeah! In Beta8 this seems to be bigger problem than ever! This and cores really is so frustrating!!!

It is annoying more so to think you've wasted a few hours getting use to the tracking and setting up the bike then it fucks you out of it.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Toomes1 on March 27, 2016, 07:54:43 PM
Quote from: Meyer#12 on March 27, 2016, 07:50:54 PM

It is annoying more so to think you've wasted a few hours getting use to the tracking and setting up the bike then it fucks you out of it.

I didn't have race setup, but finally found ok setup for QP and a good line around there, so yeah agree!
Meyer#12

Toomes1

Shame were can't watch the race from another link.
Happy racing guys.

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

nuovaic

Good race from Davide and Tomaso, I thought I had it but they just kept at it. A fall on last lap with worn out tyres didn't help tho :D
Congrats Guys.
Thanks again Nick, really enjoyed that!

Napalm Nick

AWESOME RACE!!!

Did I win -- NO?
Did I finish - NO! Blew engine transiting grass
Did I fall 10 times -- Yes!
Did I have 6 cores? ---Yes

Did I enjoy that endurance race!  Feck ya man! It was awesome well done to EVERYONE! And Davide for top spot! (Actually I thought Nuo won it when watching live but it appears not.

Thanks to everyone for coming.

Toomes - maybe you would like a re-run of this one? Maybe a bit shorter tho 'cos we all have dislocated thumbs!  Lemme know if and when bud sorry you missed out. Meyer too  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

Nice race good start for me until the braking area  :P
Some good racing.

And a request: while the winners were celebrating on track I was still on my last racing lap. When I see a blue flag I always do my best to get out of the way. When you are done with the race please do not get in the way of others still racing.

here are the fastest racelaps they usually do not get posted
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Warlock

Quote from: Toomes1 on March 27, 2016, 07:54:43 PM

Yeah i understand that m8, im sorry. You really had a chance to win the race with your pace.

MMA Clerk of the Course

Thank you Mr Boerenlater and yes please wait until the session has moved to RACE COMPLETE before chatting too.

Qually

Race

Well done ALL!
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

March 27, 2016, 08:59:21 PM #102 Last Edit: March 27, 2016, 09:17:51 PM by Napalm Nick
Here is another nice screen of the ideal laps in qually. 

NO REPLAY FILE

EDIT: Actually the replay only has the last two minutes from RACE OVER lol. I have no idea anymore what will replay and what wont. If anyone has the race please post a link pfffffffffffffffffff
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Well, not that bad, I fucked that second race start , damn, first one was just fine,  ...and my steering just folded when i was behind Hawk  ::)

We did a few really fun laps fight Nick, enjoyed that.
I did my fastest lap on the last one, seems i need 48 laps race to warm up lol  ;D , even if i had to cut my fingers off after that  :P , they still hurt right now

Well done to the podium, nice one Nuovaic, happy for you m8. Catch you next one  ;)

Napalm Nick

Yep me too I got a lovely start first time -  2nd after first corner. Second start I fell at first corner and went to the back !   We must try harder not to jump start!

Had a great time passing Grooveski and falling and repeating 4 times, lol. We had an awesome battle around the last corner too.

And another good fight with Warlock too especially around the last corner with DD in the middle hehe.

If I could just stop falling so much I would be 100% happy with my midfield performance  ::)

Boernlater is the King of Starts he went flying past everyone off the start as usual, also in the other races. What is your secret Boerenlater????  ;D