• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:55:41 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 7 | Aragon Schmaragon | WINNER - DAVIDE74 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 22, 2016, 05:13:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re-Run this Race Wednesday evening? Full race

I am in! Yeh baby woohooo! Hose me down my loins are on fire!
11 (64.7%)
I cant make it sorry,  Count me out ;-(
6 (35.3%)

Total Members Voted: 17

Napalm Nick

Poll open to rerun Wednesday. Vote ASAP.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Quote from: PeterV on March 28, 2016, 06:59:27 AM
thx for organizing yet again Nick and Matty.

@ DD sorry for youre crash, i was close too you and suddenly you disappeared and appeared again, causing me too hit you.
I never know where you will go on track, you always seem to be spooked when someone gets close, causing me to be extra carefull.

After that a couple of falls as usual and lost the will too finish it. so i quit.

Grats to all for a good race, enjoyed watching live and seeing some good battles.

Peter it is the biggest problem I have, other bikes are so loud it confuses me, even with the radar as I look at it too late!!! I am getting used to it a bit more, but I just cant hear my own motor revs and it sounds like I am about to blow my motor so I back of a bit and all hell breaks loose because of it. I apologize to you and everyone for my rookieness, I am trying.

I will have to do some tests as suggested to me for other bike volumes, it would cure my shit!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

I used to turn the volume of all other type bikes right down. The only problem is when, like on sunday, everyone else is using the same bike as you because then it doesn't make any difference under those circumstances. Lol
But it did work quit well in races where the bikes were mixed and few were using same bike as me.  ;D

I guess with this issue not being a physics issue it is somewhere down the bottom half of Pibs TODO list. In my opinion, either there is a heck of a lot of room for improvement on the sound system in GPB or it needs a total rebuild catering for what we need.

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

To right Hawky

I think its important as it is a BIG problem for people like me, not just me. It is also plain and simply wrong bro. The audio needs changing and should be pretty simple.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

I think 9 so far is enough to re-run this. So get taking the painkillers..... ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

For the record I got the replay from the server working. something was lost in the zipping process rather than any other error so that's good.

680Mb uncompressed so if your replay value is set lower than this then it will probably cause a core on loading.

Qually and Race Replay

Not that you need it 'cos you have Hawks (thanks Hawk!) but we should be good to go for Wednesday race replay record riata.  :)