• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:33:47 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 7 Re-Run | Aragonagain |WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 28, 2016, 06:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

***WEDNESDAY RACE***WEDNESDAY RACE***WEDNESDAY RACE***

EVERYONE WELCOME whether or not you raced Sunday. Come ON!

RACE COUNTDOWN

GP500 @ Aragon NDS RE-RUN FOR FUN

Clerks Note: Full body painkillers required.

1 Race - another 24 Laps

RACE PROGRAMME:

LIMITED TYRES***WEDNESDAY RACE***LIMITED TYRES***WEDNESDAY RACE***LIMITED TYRES***WEDNESDAY RACE***
GPBOC1 Server
Server will be available from today all week (free tyres)
Mon/Tuesday    -  Track open for first Practice session
Wednesday       -  20:30 CET - SERVER RESET - New Tyres for everyone. (Get a server Reset as close to the race as possible #nocores)
Wednesday      -   21:00 CET - Track open for 25 Minute Qualifying Session - please BE ON THE SERVER BEFORE SESSION STARTS
Sunday      -   21:15 CET - Track open for 5 minute Warm-up Session (time may be reduced)
Sunday      -   21:20 CET - RACE 1 START

Usual rules - 3 Restarts Maximum - Please keep chat to minimum in Qualifying and Race.

Please sign up (name and number) if you would like to take part.  :) Also add any links for your skins.

Rider List

1. Meyer                #12
2. Napalm Nick       #68
3. Toomes             #71
4. Hawk                 #7
5. PacoPastor         #34
6. Adalgood           #24
7. AlbertAntoni      #51
8. Grooveski          #20

RACE COUNTDOWN

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

Toomes1

Let's have it then.
Toomes #71
Shell advance 71......is the race paint I'm using now, I got matty to swap the race numbers over and also a matching riders suit to go with.
I have the same team skin as hawk that I intend on using in future events....didn't want my team m8 hawk to think I was walking away from the team.

Hawk

March 28, 2016, 08:49:40 PM #3 Last Edit: March 28, 2016, 08:51:48 PM by Hawk
Oh yeah! I'm in!  ;D

Same skins as last race Matty.  ;)

Hawk #7

Hawk

Quote from: Toomes1 on March 28, 2016, 07:18:50 PM
Let's have it then.
Toomes #71
Shell advance 71......is the race paint I'm using now, I got matty to swap the race numbers over and also a matching riders suit to go with.
I have the same team skin as hawk that I intend on using in future events....didn't want my team m8 hawk to think I was walking away from the team.

Lol.... I'm using a personal bike skin at the moment when riding the 500cc 2 stroke(it's old school for me).... But still using the team rider leathers.  ;D

I personally will only be using our team bike skins when we either do a team event, or when riding the dreaded 4 stroke devil machines..... Unless I get an Old School version of our team skins of course. Hehe  ;D

Hawk.

matty0l215

Gonna have to sit this one out im afraid

I can still do the skin pack. Mid week races are not great for me at the moment...
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Nick, MMA, we need a to get the server back to practice session ;)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Done.  Server resets after 24 hours I have phoned her - she nipped off to get a kebab!  ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 29, 2016, 08:34:47 PM
Done.  Server resets after 24 hours I have phoned her - she nipped off to get a kebab!  ::)

But she is still not online! GET HER BACK! I am keeping server running lol :P
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Meyer#12

March 29, 2016, 09:21:06 PM #11 Last Edit: March 29, 2016, 09:28:21 PM by Meyer#12
Lol! then she is hiding somewhere! that is pretty impressive since i can't see her on the server, only on the stats.gp-bikes.com. WEIRD! lol

Edit: do i dare to leave the server then? i don't want more threats from server admin lol
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Well I see you both on the stats page and on the server admin side lol I come take a look.

Meyer#12

My apologies to MMA CotC, my game was screwing with my mind hiding her on the list, so i thought i was there alone. Might also have been Nick who was messing with me, you knewer know! but sorry for getting you in trouble Clerk, you are doing a great job! :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Never mind it was indeed strange. Thank you for keeping the server alive matey!  ;)