• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:38:41 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Its time for a W.I.P.

Started by Blackheart, March 29, 2016, 03:13:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Blackheart

This is just a preview, still missing a lot of work.  :P

Manu

Great work!

Welcome to gpb modders world
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Toomes1

Meyer#12

Nice one!! Really looking forward to try this bike!! Should be a lot of fun to have here in GPB and looks very nice indeed so far! :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Hey... Looking gooood Blacky!  Nice job mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

h106frp

Very nice, i am a bit jealous of the 1P possibilities but you might need PB to add a few more options  ;D - never seen so much instrumentation on a bike

It would be nice to have more dash indicator lights available as well for fuel/temp/oil pressure/traction, i think we only have shift light at the moment

Blackheart

Quote from: h106frp on March 29, 2016, 04:53:34 PM
Very nice, i am a bit jealous of the 1P possibilities but you might need PB to add a few more options  ;D - never seen so much instrumentation on a bike

It would be nice to have more dash indicator lights available as well for fuel/temp/oil pressure/traction, i think we only have shift light at the moment

I know too elements in this cockpit, for that I will work on it at the end.  :P

The cockpit in your bike is beautiful, I hope to get close to your work (of course I will make u thousand questions!)  ;D

Boerenlater

Dubm q but what bike is it exactly?
A vfr?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

h106frp

March 30, 2016, 11:42:20 AM #9 Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 12:03:14 PM by h106frp
The most exotic bike Honda ever made NSR750, oval pistons, titanium coated screen, double con rods etc etc.

Oval pistons? Lets you have a lot of valve area;

JC#21

NR 750 mythic motorcycle  8)

good luck for this wip, hope to see this bike in GPbikes soon  :P

Blackheart

Ty JC there are many things to learn, but everything is going well with the help of other modders ;D

This is the road version, here's a little video, personally I love the design!  :-*

h106frp

Nice clip, the startup sequence is a nice demo of how a bike should sound different for different listener aspects - something currently missing in GPB

Blackheart

Question; what is the temporary file?  ???

Quotechassis
{
   model
   {
      file = chassis.hrc
   }
   shadow
   {
      file = XXX_s.edf
   }
   temporary
   {
      file = t_XXX.edf
   }

Blackheart

I found the answer  ;D

Quotemodel_temp.edf: A temporary mesh used when joining online sessions, to prevent lags when new player join. Should be the same or lower detail than the shadow model, again with no texture.