• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:54:43 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 7 Re-Run | Aragonagain |WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 28, 2016, 06:55:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Boerenlater

Fell too many in the first two laps didnt feel like doing another 22  ::)
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Toomes1

Why did I get a ride through penalty when I didn't do anything wrong...yeah the first start I fucked up but on the second third or fourth it was clean as a whistle. I must have completed 5or 6 laps then booted out for not clearing my penalty.

More wasted time, there's no fun in that is there!!

Ps. To make it even more difficult I realised in the first couple of laps  I was riding with default setting.

Meyer#12

What a weird race! Weird ride trough for Toomes, people retiring and leaving, and lots of crashes for me and a weird runaway bike that lasted for about a minute or so.. And to top it off, Nicks engine on last lap that costed him a win.

Well anyways, the practice, QP, and the weeks practice and stuff have been a lot of fun and the race was fun too, trying to catch up with people after my runaway bike crash. Thanks for a great race guys!! :)

Sorry to see you getting the DQ Toomes and yeah, you haven't been too lucky with this race! you had the pace to do well and you was catching up with the front there!

Thank you for great racing guys!! looking forward for next event as usual! that will be a tough one for me with the Duke GP15!

congratulations Nick for P2 even with blown engine and to Grooveski for the podium! This should have been Nicks victory though! 

Thanks to Nick and MMA CotC for keeping servers running and making the races come true and thanks to everyone else for the race!
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

March 30, 2016, 08:57:56 PM #34 Last Edit: March 30, 2016, 09:11:40 PM by Napalm Nick
Gawd knows Toomes, shame too 'cos you were breathing down my neck for 4 laps and I knew you was gonna get me.

But justice was served as my engine just stopped half way round the last lap. No idea why it stopped and just threw me off. I had even changed the gearing for the race and rode piss poor slow (but consistent) to make sure I was treating it gently. Wasn't fuel
just a realistic 2 stroke piston seize.

All in all this track causes many cores for some reason which is something we haven't seen much of in B8 races so far. 

Pretty darned fecked off with that to be honest. Would of been my first big bike win and a nice anniversary present. Never mind eh.

Well done Meyer for the win, Grooveski for his first podium and Paco for his first race finish!!! Hope to see you all again soon you will recognise me - the one at the back with a face like this  :'( lol
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: Napalm Nick on March 30, 2016, 08:57:56 PM
Gawd knows Toomes, shame too 'cos you were breathing down my neck for 4 laps and I knew you was gonna get me.

But justice was served as my engine just stopped half way round the last lap. No idea why it stopped and just threw me off. I had even changed the gearing for the race and rode piss poor slow (but consistent) to make sure I was treating it gently.

All in all this track causes many cores for some reason which is something we haven't seen much of in B8 races so far. Wasn't fuel
just a realistic 2 stroke piston seize.

Pretty darned fecked off with that to be honest. Would of been my first big bike win and a nice anniversary present. Never mind eh.

Well done Meyer for the win, Grooveski for his first podium and Paco for his first race finish!!! Hope to see you all again soon you will recognise me - the one at the back with a face like this  :'( lol

Yeah! this was your race Nick! take results from lap 23 ;)
Meyer#12

MMA Clerk of the Course

I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

pacopastor34

Good race mates! I'm glad to race with you all. Last week in Aragon was very the first contact with online races but I must retire. This week it seems to be better but I expected more people finishing.

I hope to be part of the next race and improve my skills in order to be harder to beat (Now I'm very very easy rival). You all are very fast.

Which track will we race next week? I have to train very very much.

It was fun for me. Thank you guys! 8) 8)

Meyer#12

Poor Nick got his victory robbed, well all of us know he was the true winner and can see it in the replay too, so i will hand over my trophy to Nick! :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Nah that is crapola.  To finish first, first you must finish. Maybe someone can work out why it stopped then I will be happy enough. Last race it stopped lap 14 but I know that was because I went off track and screwed the throttle to the stops going across the grass. This time it was wrapped in cotton wool all race

Hey Paco you must keep a closer eye on the club noticeboard
http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3252.0

Good to race with you see you at the next one Sunday!

Toomes1

Mma is there explanation why I got a DSQ... Did I cut the track somewhere?

Congrats to the podium guys.

MMA Clerk of the Course

Dear Mr Toomes,

it was awarded due to the ride through not being completed within +3 laps of the penalty occuring (jump start without crossing the S/F line).

Unfortunately the server auto rewards it and it is a known issue that at some tracks even completing the ride-through will not clear the penalty.

This has been reported and is under investigation by the developer (we assume).

Sorry for your race  :(
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Meyer#12

True Nick. That was just bad luck with the 2st pistons, been there done that! But you had great steady pace this race!
Meyer#12

Toomes1

Quote from: MMA Clerk of the Course on March 30, 2016, 09:20:17 PM
Dear Mr Toomes,

it was awarded due to the ride through not being completed within +3 laps of the penalty occuring (jump start without crossing the S/F line).

Unfortunately the server auto rewards it and it is a known issue that at some tracks even completing the ride-through will not clear the penalty.

This has been reported and is under investigation by the developer (we assume).

Sorry for your race  :(

Thanks for the quick reply... I thought after the restarts it would have reset so guess this is an issue.. Thanks again great work your doing by the way.