• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:48:26 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 8 | Coq au Vin GP15 | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 28, 2016, 07:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re run this Race Wednesday?

I will be there
8 (80%)
Not for me thanks I am Mugello'd out.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: April 06, 2016, 11:18:47 AM

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

doubledragoncc

Oh well Nock maybe we just race each other then lol, somehow I think you may be a wee bit faster than me no matter what lol.

Still its all for shits and giggles bro

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

@Nick Nock lol, sorry bro just saw my spelling.

Bugger it is a bad day, bad 3D print and the new part for my welder was defective TOO!!!! WF!!!!!

Manu's MotoGP bikes have good rear wheel cam to start with, thats how I figured it out. If its like the gfx.cfg it wont mismatch as we change the smoke in that one no problemo.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

No worries I like Nock.  I am having a shitty day today too you wouldn't believe it.  :(

Try it on GPBOC2 mate.  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Super Taranta !

April 01, 2016, 07:20:10 PM #64 Last Edit: April 01, 2016, 07:22:17 PM by Super Taranta !
I'm in ! My favourite class for racing. Can't let it go :D

NOTE: Sh*t. I can't I'm going to LOTR concert... Just remind 1 min after writing... Sorry.
SuperTaranta #83

Napalm Nick

Super Taranta !

SuperTaranta #83

doubledragoncc

Wanted some offline practice as I have had none and didnt want to be in the way and just get constant cores 11 of the fuckers in a row, then got my replay buffer to 400 and could get on the track but get cores just coming out the pits. Was fine the other day when I used it to test my paints, but now its shit. WTF is with GPB beta8 and cores just popping out of the woodwork this sucks fuckin balls!!!

DD

And no edits to ANY files!!!

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 02, 2016, 10:42:31 AM
Wanted some offline practice as I have had none and didnt want to be in the way and just get constant cores 11 of the fuckers in a row, then got my replay buffer to 400 and could get on the track but get cores just coming out the pits. Was fine the other day when I used it to test my paints, but now its shit. WTF is with GPB beta8 and cores just popping out of the woodwork this sucks fuckin balls!!!

DD

And no edits to ANY files!!!

Yeah i have much more cores offline than offline! Almost given up on offline practice and testing..
Meyer#12

MMA Clerk of the Course

Latest Results

1 hour of this session left then a new session will take place open only to signed-up riders.

There are a lot of new names on this list - hopefully when they see the "Not Whitelisted" message it will spur them on to find out why that is, join the forum, and sign up!
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

doubledragoncc

MMA I signed up but not had a chance to practice, can I still be on the list, pretty please.

I will try to get on the track in the next ten mins to show a terrible time but to get me bike paint seen on server and my bad time on the list lol.

Thanks for you hard work.

DD

MMA Clerk of the Course

It is not a problem Mr DD,

you have been on the sign-up list since day 1 so you are on the Whitelist   :-*

RACE CONTROL MESSAGE
UPDATE Next Session: Official Practice 1

Reminder: NO TRACK CUTTING or riding the wrong way anywhere including pitlane IN ANY SESSION

Marshal Note:  After assessing the fuel and tyre useage from previous sessions the committee have decided that the race will run 100% distance - which is 23 laps
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

doubledragoncc

Sign me up pretty please @63 IASystems

Ta

DD

OPPS just saw it Thanks MMA

CiccioPazzo84x

Anders A

April 02, 2016, 08:20:43 PM #74 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:24:46 PM by Anders A
Sign me up please,
#22  Anders A

PS. Do you need to have your own skin to take part in this event?