• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:19:54 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 8 | Coq au Vin GP15 | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 28, 2016, 07:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re run this Race Wednesday?

I will be there
8 (80%)
Not for me thanks I am Mugello'd out.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: April 06, 2016, 11:18:47 AM

Napalm Nick

You do not but it would be nice, or at least tell Matty here what skins you will use (with links if possible because he will make a skin pack for everyone to install).
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Napalm Nick

April 02, 2016, 08:38:32 PM #77 Last Edit: April 02, 2016, 08:43:27 PM by Napalm Nick
Everyone is asked to provide helmet, leather and bike skin links in this thread please.

(BTSport just called they will delay the Argentina MotoGP tomorrow until after our race)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Warlock

Sorry guys i'm out, i will be watching motoGP with some friends, i'll try the next one, also i need a lot of practice with this bike  :P

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Warlock on April 02, 2016, 08:46:16 PM
Sorry guys i'm out, i will be watching motoGP with some friends, i'll try the next one, also i need a lot of practice with this bike  :P

How can that be better than riding MotoGP with some friends?  :P  Alcohol  ;)

Warlock

Vini

ah, fuck, i knew i forgot to check something.

damn the time shift.

Napalm Nick

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Grooveski

Yeah, same suit.   ;)

Cheers Nick.  That's the entry to the chicane after the long hairy righthander.
I have some issues around there(with both the long hairy righthander and the chicane entry :-\ ).

Napalm Nick

My rider finds that corner hairy too - so much so he keeps 'jumping off'  >:(

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Anders A

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 02, 2016, 08:30:24 PM
You do not but it would be nice, or at least tell Matty here what skins you will use (with links if possible because he will make a skin pack for everyone to install).

I would like to do my own skin, but I dont know how...  :-(
And I dont know how to link Ducati standard black and standard suit?
I dont have dropbox, either. Is it a must have?

Over and out, good night... ;)

doubledragoncc

Oh wow I actually got to do 8 laps practice I will be on pole for sure LMFAO  ;D ;D ;D

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.