• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:02:18 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 8 | Coq au Vin GP15 | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 28, 2016, 07:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re run this Race Wednesday?

I will be there
8 (80%)
Not for me thanks I am Mugello'd out.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: April 06, 2016, 11:18:47 AM

matty0l215

Quote from: Anders A on April 02, 2016, 10:28:04 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 02, 2016, 08:30:24 PM
You do not but it would be nice, or at least tell Matty here what skins you will use (with links if possible because he will make a skin pack for everyone to install).

I would like to do my own skin, but I dont know how...  :-(
And I dont know how to link Ducati standard black and standard suit?
I dont have dropbox, either. Is it a must have?

Over and out, good night... ;)

Don't worry to much mate.

If you are using the standard skins thats fine.

But if you would like to try to make a skin, take a look here- Tutorial by Blackheart (in it he paints a helmet but it is exactly for the same bikes) and then here- Tutorial for getting the skins in game

Also, Dropbox isn't necessary, we just use it as its free and easy to share files :)

If you have any questions feel free to ask :)

Matty
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

I got one spare paint I uploaded for the GP15, IAS Racing PaleBlue if matty puts them all in the pack.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Stout Johnson

Sorry Nick, have to pull out of this one - got a bad case of the flu :( was really looking forward to this one.... habe fun guys!
    -----------   WarStout Kawasaki Team   -----------

Bambino

Hi all,

I can't play this race,

I will see MotoGP Race.

Good luck for all! :)

Meyer#12

Did we change the time for race till 22 so we can watch motogg before and get in the mood? ;)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

No Meyer too much confusion and crying if changed.

OK Bambino

Get well soon Stout

The race goes ahead even if no-one turns up  8)

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Oh okay, i thought it was just if nobody was against it and it didn't seem like people was against it :)
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

If people aren't coming I would prefer they said rather than saying nothing and wasting everyone's time. I'm recording the MotoGP so I can admin this race but I would rather watch it Live too.  It's my mistake for not realising the clash before posting the race advert.

But I have asked if people want it changed (with all but the response that got) and made it clear there is a clash on the 1st post. What else can I do? Change it now? I have to assume the majority are happy to go ahead at normal time or they would have said before today no?  ::)

Maybe only I will be there, but I will win, so I hope so.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

I had not read , maybe it was better to change day... I can't tonight  :'(

doubledragoncc

Im in no matter wot. Gonna shove a ton of pain killers down me throat with some beer and just go for it lol.

To those watching MotGP live DONT post about the winner tonight or I will hunt you down and bite your fuckin legs off!!!

I wont get to see it until MONDAY!!!

Thank you chaps lol

DD von Frankenstein!!!!
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Seems like most people prefer to watch live, so do i, but could maybe participate anyways. But yeah if it was moved it might be better?

But i don't know, what about longer QP so we could race after GP?
Meyer#12

ReWcovenant

hi, i can't play the race i will see Moto GP race

Hawk

I easy and in for tonights race at Mugello whatever you decide Nick/MMA. No qualms from me mate.  ;) 8)

I just hope those that are not planning to race say so, and don't leave it till last minute to say so.  ::)

Hawk.
PS: Looks like the field is dropping like 9-pins. Lol

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 03, 2016, 12:37:38 PM
Seems like most people prefer to watch live, so do i, but could maybe participate anyways. But yeah if it was moved it might be better?

But i don't know, what about longer QP so we could race after GP?

Its toooooo late to change it buddy.
It will only cause confusion anger and toy throwing

At 9pm CET I will look and see who is on server. If no-one I will cancel it for another time. But even if only two the race will start.  ;)

I have already said that we will re-run it again another time too. (Not next weekend though because another late MotoGp race pffffff).

Vini

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 03, 2016, 12:13:58 PMBut I have asked if people want it changed (with all but the response that got) and made it clear there is a clash on the 1st post. What else can I do? Change it now? I have to assume the majority are happy to go ahead at normal time or they would have said before today no?  ::)
Yeah, you made nothing wrong. I just forgot about the time shift and probably took for granted that everybody here is watching the race live.
Of course, I really would have liked to race but what about this idea: You open up your second server with votes enabled so that if the ones who want to a have an "unofficial race" after the real Argentina one, they can start their own when they are ready.