• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:16:33 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Beta 8 Event 8 | Coq au Vin GP15 | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 28, 2016, 07:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re run this Race Wednesday?

I will be there
8 (80%)
Not for me thanks I am Mugello'd out.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: April 06, 2016, 11:18:47 AM

Napalm Nick

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

No worries mate, was just an idea :)

I might be on the server, still not 100% sure :)
Meyer#12

matty0l215

What time is Moto GP meant to start?? (As i can't watch it live, I don't bother looking :P)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

Napalm Nick

Will put it up after the 9pm race start or people might will join the wrong one
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

I don't like that line over my name! ;) i am still in! Just decided that GPB friends are more important :D
Meyer#12

Toomes1

I'm gonna be watching the MotoGP race live so I'm out of this one.
Nick I never meant to sound rude the other day when I said about the race being later.

doubledragoncc

Im just watchin Moto3 live and that is my LIVE fix for the night lol.

Thanks for getting me interested in the lil buggers too guys, its helped me a lot and really enjoy riding them with you all.

See you in qually Nick and Hawk at least lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Anders A

I will not make it home for the race,.

/Anders

malve

im out too, sry want to watch motogp live
GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

matty0l215

For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Napalm Nick

Why the fuck did you leave your bike in the road Paco???? Why?

doubledragoncc

Oh was that the bike on the corner for ages?

I had to give up guys. I really have a problem with the sound and it just screws me up I cant ride so thought it best to sit it out. I was in the way this time sorry.

I will have to work out how to turn opponent bike volumes down some how???

Enjoyed it still as love riding with you all.

Thanks Nick and MMA for the hosting, Matty for the paint set and Manu for the fantastic GP15, oh and the track dude too.

See you at the next one
DD

Meyer#12

I was thinking exactly the same!! There is no idea in that no matter what happens! get the fucking bike away!!!

Beside that, what a race!!! beside a wobble crash, a kerb crash (my own fault both of these) and two crashes with Grooveski, one lag crash that he jumped 10m back and i just hit a wall lol. (game issue, not your fault at all Grooveski) and one crash with Grooveski where i saw and opening but it might have been a bit too small (race incident, no worries Groove!) This was one of my most fun races ever!!! what a fight with Manu!! for many laps we was just chasing each other having the fight of my life with some great close racing and some nice passes! and had great pace both of us and no crashes when we had the great fight, so much fun!

Thank you for an awesome race guys!! congratulations to Manu on Pole and 2nd and to Finpower for 3rd place! :)

Thank you Manu for amazing bike!! DD for nice hotpink skin that for sure helped me to the win and as always a big thank you to Nick, MMA CotC for keeping an eye out for the server and to Matty for skinpack and being the fair admin! :)

Loved this event even i feared for it, as Mugello and the GP machines are not my strongest side and i had som issues with this mix earlier this week :)

Looking forward for next events!

PS: as DD described, i had issue with sounds too, at the start i couldn't hear my own bike so had to just guess when to change gear as i didn't have time to look at the RPM's. I could only hear all the other bikes, very weird!
Meyer#12