• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Beta 8 Event 8 | Coq au Vin GP15 | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 28, 2016, 07:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re run this Race Wednesday?

I will be there
8 (80%)
Not for me thanks I am Mugello'd out.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: April 06, 2016, 11:18:47 AM

pacopastor34

Hi guys, I'm totally embarrassed because of my bike was in the first corner. I fell down and just pizzaboy came to my home. I had to open the door and I didn't notice the bike was in the track, I thought I was out in the pit... :'( :'( :'(

I'm so sorry guys. That will never happen again. Sorry!

Napalm Nick

Well done podium and everyone who tried.

Had a good start and threw it away from second as usual same old story then waited for pack to pass then spent next 20 laps having very tense but good time getting back to 4th but Pacos bike finally distracted me enough to make me throw it away on last lap.  It doesn't take much when riding at those speeds and concentration which is why it is so important not to chat in race

It is always a risk taking on new riders if they can't be bothered to read the club rules or don't know club or even race etiquette.

It was a good race up until then, very hard but good. Sorry I quit I was madasfuck lol. Compounded by the everyone dropping out today and 'other' personal stuff. Nice to hear people still enjoyed it tho. I need to chill watching the real Motogp now. Hey we got to race and watch the motogp cooooool!
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: pacopastor34 on April 03, 2016, 08:46:13 PM
Hi guys, I'm totally embarrassed because of my bike was in the first corner. I fell down and just pizzaboy came to my home. I had to open the door and I didn't notice the bike was in the track, I thought I was out in the pit... :'( :'( :'(

I didn't even get a slice   ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: pacopastor34 on April 03, 2016, 08:46:13 PM

No worries mate. Stuff like this happens, as long as you have learned and it wont happen again :) next time you just have to bring a slice of pizza or a beer for everyone of us ;)

Well done with the pace until then and some good times in QP and practice too :)
Meyer#12

Hawk

Congrats to Meyer for the win, Manu and Fin for 2nd and third places... Well done guys! :D 8)

That was a difficult one for me...... Crashed 3 times but the rest was a pretty steady pace so pretty pleased with my finish position.  8)

Matty deserves a commendation medal for selflessness: I fell at the same time as he did but my bike went walkies all by itself down the hill. Lol. Matty could've just got on his bike and gone but, he didn't. He chased after my bike and knocked it over so I could continue quicker - Thanks Matty! Appreciated that mate!  ;D 8) 8)

Thanks again to Nick, Matty and the MMA for promotion, admin and hosting, you always do a superb job guys! Appreciated! ;D 8)

A difficult race for me but I enjoyed it with you guys.  ;) 8)

So what's next guys(apart from the possible re-run)!?  ;D ;D

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

DANG!!!...........Thanks Hawk, Matty hit my bike on the same hill to stop it and at the time I thought he had just missed the corner but now I see what he did. MATTY you are a gentleman, thank you sire.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Grooveski

Congratulations Meyer.

I've never got on that well at Mugello.  Always the same, feel ready after qualifying but the moment the lights go out...
...bah!
The track makes me nervous.  It's all about timing and it seems to take me longer than usual to get back into the groove again after a moment here.

Couple of silly spills in the early laps(first one from 3rd - damn) and a laggy bit of wierdness the first time Paco came by(game just froze), piss-poor times all through and was a lousy backmarker into the bargain.   :-[

Sorry Meyer for the knock-offs.  The first I was totaly oblivious to(last chicane?  I mind hearing someone get close then disappearing).
The other one was bad luck .  I was trying to get out your way but really I shouldn't have been in your way in the first place, had I been on line there would have been loads of room.

I have to get better at being lapped.
Preferencial method would be staying upright and going quick enough to not be getting lapped in the first place.  ;)

See you all at the next one.
:)

Meyer#12

Kudos to Matty! A true gentleman here!

Thank you Hawk! Was a great race with Manu :)

Grooveski, no worries mate! You did a solid job and first one i have no idea what happened, your bike jumped 10-20meters back and then went back to where you were before and i ran into a brick wall hitting it, yeah it was last chicane, me and Manu was coming up right behind you, weird stuff, nobody could have done anything about that.

2nd one was a race incident, i thought you would stay on your line, you wanted to make space, no worries :) we all learn mate, it's a pleasure having you onboard in the races :)
Meyer#12

matty0l215

Thanks guys :) Happy to help :P

On another note, i had an interesting interaction with the curb during qualiy

The bike bloody exploded!
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Meyer#12

Way to break the bike Matty! Now Manu have to build a new one for you!   :P :o ;D
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Awesome! Boom! What causes that? (And don't say explosions).

Hawk

Wow! ;D 8)

That must be the new bike damage feature for beta 8 that Piboso hasn't told us about! Hehe  ;D ;D  :P

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 03, 2016, 10:05:09 PM
Awesome! Boom! What causes that? (And don't say explosions).

All i did was ride on the curb (following DD a little to fast :P) and then that familiar windows fail sound. ODE Error. So im puting it down to a hole in the curbs. Funnely ennough its the curbs before the downhil bend where i knocked hawk and dd off :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

doubledragoncc

That was my |anti getting knocked off by matty missile bro

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

April 04, 2016, 05:58:19 AM #134 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 06:39:11 AM by vin97
Just had the same thing happen to me (exploded bike) just after getting on the brake unusually hard for turn 1. I was nowhere near any curb.

Most of the time I get those ODE crashes when hitting a wall at very high speed.