• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 03:36:41 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Beta 8 Event 8 | Coq au Vin GP15 | WINNER - MEYER12 | COMPLETE

Started by Napalm Nick, March 28, 2016, 07:03:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Re run this Race Wednesday?

I will be there
8 (80%)
Not for me thanks I am Mugello'd out.
2 (20%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: April 06, 2016, 11:18:47 AM

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

matty0l215

Quote from: vin97 on April 04, 2016, 05:58:19 AM
Just had the same thing happen to me (exploded bike) just after getting on the brake unusually hard for turn 1. I was nowhere near any curb.

Most of the time I get those ODE crashes when hitting a wall at very high speed.

They are caused by holes in the model or "clipping" of objects into others
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

MMA Clerk of the Course

Qually Results

Race Results

Shame on you Nick for rage-quit on last lap  >:(

Well done to everyone! Exceptional ride Meyer12 !

Replay:
REPLAY
I probably won't speak on the server but I am looking out for your safety.

Napalm Nick

:-[ You are right. Unfortunately I was trying to type to the admin to clear the downed bike, which lost my concentration and caused me to fall again (and was a stupid thing to do anyway).
Sorry MMA.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Quote from: MMA Clerk of the Course on April 04, 2016, 11:10:07 AM
Qually Results

Race Results

Shame on you Nick for rage-quit on last lap  >:(

Well done to everyone! Exceptional ride Meyer12 !

Replay:
REPLAY

Great close racing this time! A lot of fun and thank you MMA! But judt as exceptional ride from Manu, so close fight and chase for a big part of the race :)

And nick, it happens to all of us once in a while, i had my rage-quit shame moment with the S80.
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Re-Run Poll opened to vote for this race being re-run Wednesday.

There wont be a race Sunday as it is another late MotoGp on TV
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Vini

April 04, 2016, 03:59:50 PM #141 Last Edit: April 04, 2016, 04:51:25 PM by vin97
Quote from: matty0l215 on April 04, 2016, 10:25:31 AMThey are caused by holes in the model or "clipping" of objects into others
Strange because I didn't crash, so there is either a hole in the middle of the track (which I don't think is the case) or GPB lacks hardcoded limits for certain forces.

Edit: I cannot join the server because of missing bike.

Napalm Nick

Ah it is in Open Mode didn't realise that.

Sounds like you have a missing bike vin!

Vini

The Duc is the only bike in the Bike MOD at the moment and I'm pretty sure I got that one installed :D

Napalm Nick

Fair one. The server has the S80's too. I was under the impression they would be added, I just added them early outside of the nominated twice monthly dates. Hmm.  ::)]

6 people are on the server OK but I will change it to MotoGP only so you can get on.  ;)

Vini

doubledragoncc

Didnt finish this race but kept the replay and found out some cool things you can do with the cams even if your camera cfg is changed AFTER you make the replay.

Meyer vs Manu at Mugello video coming soon lol.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Boerenlater

I'm in for the rerun. Skins are the same as a couple of races ago on the Duc.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)