• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 04:50:49 AM

MUZ 500

Started by franco pizzagalli, August 16, 2015, 08:19:02 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

matty0l215

Nice work Franco!

Just so you know, if you would like this bike to be added to the BikeMOD then I would ask you to change the name of the bike folder Please.

You can refer to TTIS post or send me a message if you need any help :)
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Yohji

Great Works! thx a lot!

Hawk

Very nice work indeed Franco! Thank you mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Abigor

Blackheart

Hi, i like it, but Im wrong or it is incomplete?  :P

Many parts, including the wheels are without textures ... this model is really beautiful, I hope for a update!

franco pizzagalli

thank you,
sorry, textures wheels are there.

Blackheart

Quote from: franco pizzagalli on February 03, 2016, 07:44:08 AM
thank you,
sorry, textures wheels are there.

Eng: Yep, sorry I explained bad, the textures are there, but are monochromatic, compared to the model, or it is a my problem?
Ita: Si, mi sono spiegato male, le textures sono presenti ma in alcune parti sono monocromatiche, in confronto alla qualità veramente alta del modello, o è solo un problema mio e non le vedo come dovrebbero essere?

franco pizzagalli

April 08, 2016, 02:20:18 PM #37 Last Edit: April 08, 2016, 02:25:55 PM by franco pizzagalli
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cw47sx1u93i45y/500_1999_MUZ_B8.zip?dl=0

here is the link for MUZ-500 beta8.
Personally I find this complicated beta8 version for modders.
I have a question, what actions have the parameters FORK OFFSET, REAR RIDE HEIGHT, FRONT RIDE HEIGHT.
For the rest have fun.

Hawk

Quote from: franco pizzagalli on April 08, 2016, 02:20:18 PM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/3cw47sx1u93i45y/500_1999_MUZ_B8.zip?dl=0

here is the link for MUZ-500 beta8.
Personally I find this complicated beta8 version for modders.
I have a question, what actions have the parameters FORK OFFSET, REAR RIDE HEIGHT, FRONT RIDE HEIGHT.
For the rest have fun.

A 2 stroke 500! Yey!  ;D ;D 8)

Great stuff! Thank you Franco!  ;D 8)

I hope Piboso or one of the BikeMod physics guys will help you out with some info on your questions.  ;)

Hawk.

HornetMaX

Thanks Franco !

Quote from: franco pizzagalli on April 08, 2016, 02:20:18 PM
They are what the names indicate: the fork offset is something that allows to adjust the distance between the steering axis and the axis passing via the two fork tubes' centers (i.e. moving the fork tubes forward/backward with respect to the steering axis).
The front/rear ride height is an adjustment allowing to vary the front/rear heigh without modifying the suspension. At the front it's like sliding the fork tubes up/down in the triple clamps.

Notice that you're not obliged to have these three adjustments: you can have a single value for each of them and in the garage people will not be able to change it.

Urban Chaos 2.0

The handle bars are missing and the dash is a fixed image. Did I copy the folder incorrectly?