• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 04:39:13 PM

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Meyer#12

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 08, 2016, 10:32:57 PM
Thanks Meyer.

It was not aimed at anyone here and I was kinda exaggerating it to make you guys laugh. Its all for fun bro hehe.

DD

I know, was a great video! Enjoyed every bit of it!

And i kinda knew that mate, it was aimed at the Milestone/MotoGP games fanboys haha
Meyer#12

Hawk

Oh yeah! Great video DD! Really enjoyed watching and listening to you there mate!  ;D 8)

Totally agree with what you are saying, and definitely second what Meyer states above.  ;)

Who was that guy riding in the video.... can he ride or what! Hehe!  ;D  ;D

Nice one DD! Keep em coming mate!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

Meyer#12

Quote from: Hawk on April 08, 2016, 11:18:49 PM
Oh yeah! Great video DD! Really enjoyed watching and listening to you there mate!  ;D 8)

Totally agree with what you are saying, and definitely second what Meyer states above.  ;)

Hawk.

Haha, he CAN ride Hawk! Do you know him? I would need some tips! ;) and well done on taking the credits for the win there mate! You deserve the snetterton win :P
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

MY mistake Meyer, I got all confused with the winner, yes it was YOU.............AGAIN lol

I am still working on that video its a big one...........100GB to work with in all for the cam views for each rider

Yes 100% direct lean ptrshpt............... how the fuck do you pronounce your name, gonna have to try it on a video!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Meyer#12

Haha no worries mate! I get why you get confused many fast riders  and always unpredictible how it turns out in the race ;)

Haha i am looking forward to see it! Take your time mate :)

Looking forward to hear you pronounce that name! Lol
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Great Vid DD always nice to hear the insiders views. Tell us more about how that rig wires up to the 'left nut' to increase 'feeling'  Should I use croc-clips or silver solder? I guess the feeling lasts longer with the clips  ;)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on April 09, 2016, 07:15:13 AM
Quote from: Hawk on April 08, 2016, 11:18:49 PM

Hawk.

Haha, he CAN ride Hawk! Do you know him? I would need some tips! ;) and well done on taking the credits for the win there mate! You deserve the snetterton win :P

Sorry mate, I didn't realise I'd took the credit for the win there?  :-\
Just watched the video again and heard DD say that at the end there that he thought I'd won but didn't know for sure.... I remember I was discussing the video with someone here as I was watching it the first time round so I must've missed that bit.  Hehe.  ;D  :-\

I do remember running over Nick as he was sitting down in the middle of the track having his coffee break. Lol.... And someone overtaking me and their engine seizing up on the next corner after I cursed him for taking my position; So watch-out I can do Voodoo! Hehe!  If I remember rightly that was SuperTaranta? (Just joking Super!  ;D )

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

I dont think Milestone would give me a job after that video. I think I got the point over that GPB is the one and only sim lol.

I screwed up the link on purpose on the video to send folks to purchase hehe. I did put the proper DL link on the YouTube page though  ;D

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Finally managed to get the Meyer vs Manu Battle at Mugello down to 7GB before final compilation to upload. Dangits been a battle to make it lol.

Hope to get it uploaded today before MotoGP

DD

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on April 10, 2016, 01:03:56 PM
Finally managed to get the Meyer vs Manu Battle at Mugello down to 7GB before final compilation to upload. Dangits been a battle to make it lol.

Hope to get it uploaded today before MotoGP

DD

Great news.... Looking forward to watching this video DD!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Just got back from shopping and had left Vega Pro doing its thing, Video finally finished, made a coffee and sat down to watch it for the 1000th time and was great, closed the media player and the video was GONE!!!!!!! WTF???

Cant find it and no clue so making the final cut again!!!

I have a feeling I deleted it with some other files but the media player played it some how???

Will know in an hour

DD

doubledragoncc

SO got it at last, final is 6.29GB and YouTube wants 300 mins to upload it lol.

As long as I can watch the racing its ok lol
DD

HornetMaX

Just re-encode it with handbrake. h264 default settings. 720p is enough for me for GPB videos.

You can encode a 2hrs movie in half-decent quality in 1080p for 2-4GB, so ...

Meyer#12

Sounds good mate! Looking forward to watch it after the races ;)
Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

I only do 1080P and only have a laptop so I cant use certain codec, my h264 sucks. It all depends on what your GPU can use Max. Mine is good but films and games are different in many ways to do.

Thanks for the hints I appreciate it.

230 mins to go........................

DD