• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:20:39 AM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

Great vid Loopateli, you handle the snake section real smooth. I always die there.

You didn't do a Pedrosa on turn 1 either lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Kerazo

n1 loopa. great to see you ride onboard 8)

Vini

nice lap, loopa!

the track is definitely a lot of fun onboard and this video proves that tankslappers can be avoided in beta8, so looking forward to what Manu will come up with in the next few weeks.

BOBR6 84

Quote from: vin97 on April 12, 2016, 08:55:33 PM
nice lap, loopa!

the track is definitely a lot of fun onboard and this video proves that tankslappers can be avoided in beta8, so looking forward to what Manu will come up with in the next few weeks.

+1  ;D

Blackheart

doubledragoncc

Really sweet riding bro. Your streetbike can hold its own.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Napalm Nick

April 26, 2016, 06:03:29 AM #1011 Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 07:21:08 AM by Napalm Nick
Yeh its very nice mate.  8)

For me though the new view position is not right at all compared to real. IRL when I am tucked in I am very close to clocks, chin on tank and cannot see mirrors usefully. And when sat normal the clocks are not so far away that they are difficult to read no? For me this is typical arcade game position  :-X But still it works OK especially for people who don't use any head movement and rider f/b manual control etc so no biggie. Besides I can get it better to more real from this using the pitch and FoV settings so its ok just a shame it is not the default game FOV/pitch setting (the default is way odd) as usually I never have to change this between bikes :)

You done/doing a great job there.  :)
I always liked the view here on the Ninja
https://www.youtube.com/v/-wdtXH8raWw

"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Blackheart

Nick it's very hard found a point view good for all riders, I can ride with whatever setting without problems, the cockpit its just to 30% complete,  need wait that everything is working and with a final graphics.

doubledragoncc

I can just see me riding when this is finished............................

There I am blatting along and looking at the beautiful clocks thinking " what lovely pretty looking instruments",,,,,,,,,,then BLAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hit a frickin barrier lol.

I need to concentrate on the track you guys are killing me with all this wonderful detail lol.

Cant wait to ride with it, its worth a broken bum lol

DD

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Blackheart on April 26, 2016, 11:23:00 AM
Nick it's very hard found a point view good for all riders, I can ride with whatever setting without problems, the cockpit its just to 30% complete,  need wait that everything is working and with a final graphics.

Yes mate I understand don't think my comments are criticizing its more the icing on the top when all the hard important work is done  :D
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

h106frp

For some reason in B8 its does not seem possible to get that close in - off the bike view. One of the first things i noticed was that the rider seems very 'static' now  :(

Blackheart

Quote from: h106frp on April 26, 2016, 03:02:25 PM
For some reason in B8 its does not seem possible to get that close in - off the bike view. One of the first things i noticed was that the rider seems very 'static' now  :(

https://www.youtube.com/v/Yc5bKNfiN4M

In this vid i've the tilt setting to 0 maybe its this?

Napalm Nick

Looks a LOT better IMO. Getting the right position with FoV/Pitch at default setting would be the best  :)

Blackheart

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 26, 2016, 03:07:56 PM
Looks a LOT better IMO. Getting the right position with FoV/Pitch at default setting would be the best  :)

Its the same old vid  :P

I believe that the onboard riders, always changing the fov and pitch to theirs style. I dont remember the default setting  ;D

Napalm Nick

Exactly and that's when I said it was perfect for me but nobody cared  :'( lol.
  ;D
60/50/0 are default I remember?