• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 12:36:08 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

3D Models for GP500

Started by Dani_s13, January 30, 2014, 05:21:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dani_s13

January 30, 2014, 05:21:21 PM Last Edit: January 30, 2014, 06:05:29 PM by Dani_s13
Hello I have several 3d models of the GP500. Already removed from that game and converted to 3DMAX. I am initiating me in gp bikes as modder and I wonder if I could not get the 3d models in gpbikes if anyone would like him could send 3D models. Right now I have the kalex moto2 and bmw 1000rr. I have experience as rFactor modder I hope is not too difficult to include these models 3d

Kalex Tuenti HP Team

Bmw 1000RR

Moto gp Power Electronics Aspar Team:

RBp

instail the 3dmax plugin, separate the wheels and chassie and export edf mesh at points 0.0.0 in max,  use the original bikes ini files naming construction, change file name,

thnk that the basic' of it

Dani_s13

A better thanks. I have in 3dmax plugin to export to. Edf. What I do not understand is the xyz the coordinates of each at 0? Sorry my English I'm Spanish.

RBp

export front wheel at x0  y0 z0  in 3dmax
export rear wheel  at  x0 y0 z0  in 3 max
export chassie  at   x0  y0   z0  in 3d max

The view point in the game seems to be at these export values to make the objects visible.  I've not look any deep into bike models than that im afraid

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Dani_s13

Dani_s13

Hello friends I have left these products because I saw that they were started. The ones who are still making CRT moto3 ktm. I have the sound made. I have only one question. How is the size I should give the bike in 3dmax? Or the game is responsible for giving the right size?

Thanks!!