• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 08:56:26 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

simulator or arcade

Started by -aGy-, May 26, 2016, 06:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

-aGy-

like the game but oooh... riding at motogp i lose 3 s for lap.. dont really get it... if this game is simulator you cant drive faster putting tc off than tc on!!!!!!?if you really drive a bike motogp specs and you put all tc off i dont think there is much to drive so if its true this is not simulator. and i hate 3rd person view (you know arcade guys)no no sry but thats my opinion..

Pig_Mac

Well it didn't end up good for Pedrosa when Marquez suddenly cut Peds TC  ;)

https://youtu.be/8az46ELVvgE

BOBR6 84

Quote from: Pigmachine on May 26, 2016, 06:19:36 PM
Well it didn't end up good for Pedrosa when Marquez suddenly cut Peds TC  ;)

https://youtu.be/8az46ELVvgE

Noooo that's a different story..

Put all the riders on the grid all knowing they have no TC.. and then see what happens.. sure, laptimes would be slower to begin with but after some development..... ??

Look at BSB!! no electronics.... 220hp, all good  8)

Pig_Mac

True, as in that case it was a sudden and unexpected total change of the bikes handling.

Vini

if you want to use tc, only use it at like 1 or 2, more and it will slow you down, at least that's my experience.

doubledragoncc

Quote from: -aGy- on May 26, 2016, 06:02:41 PM
like the game but oooh... riding at motogp i lose 3 s for lap.. dont really get it... if this game is simulator you cant drive faster putting tc off than tc on!!!!!!?if you really drive a bike motogp specs and you put all tc off i dont think there is much to drive so if its true this is not simulator. and i hate 3rd person view (you know arcade guys)no no sry but thats my opinion..

Out of interest, when was the last time you actually rode a real motoGP bike and know so much to say what is real and what is not and then say GPB is not a simulator?

Your statement is base on oppinion and not fact or is your name Lorenzo?

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Boerenlater

If you hate third person view that much why don't you use one of the two(!) first person cameras?
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Hawk

The MotoGP bikeMOds are a work-in-progress and not completed as yet so you cannot judge them to real MotoGP bikes as yet until they are finalised.
The default bikes are well known for, what shall I say, not being a good representation of a bike whose physics have been setup properly. So in my opinion you shouldn't judge too soon aGy.  :)

Hawk.

CapeDoctor

i think some people just love a good moan....  ;D

BOBR6 84

Actually, some gp riders (infact i think most) turn TC down for qualifying where tyre wear and fuel usage isn't a big issue.. food for thought.

grimm

Quote from: CapeDoctor on May 27, 2016, 03:37:04 PM
i think some people just love a good moan....  ;D

That's a weekly thing here on the forum.  ::)

I like a good bitch fest here and there myself too. Sometimes you just gotta say whats on your mind.  ;D

doubledragoncc

Too true grimm..........................

AND THE FUCKING PRICE OF EGGS IS REALLY PISSING ME OFF DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!

God that felt good...........

Yep moaning is a regular part of GPB, maybe I should put that in the ads too lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

May 28, 2016, 08:32:00 PM #12 Last Edit: May 28, 2016, 10:18:21 PM by vin97
i mean, sadly there are plenty of good reasons for it (and they don't seem to go away anytime soon).

for example, piboso has yet to give us a solution for the fall off bug and he is not even commenting on the ones we are providing.

just look at the last few pages of the beta8 thread.

going in circles, avoiding the problem.

...this is not how somebody should behave when the goal is to optimize his product.

edit: "perfect is the enemy of good", dear piboso.

just hurts me seeing that much potential being wasted.

Hawk

I'm sure it will all come in good time Vin..... Just that unfortunately GPB is the pauper of Piboso's projects, though probably has the best and most supported community of all(in my opinion).
But yeah, unfortunately we always seem to have to wait until the other projects are sorted before GPB gets updated.

Hopefully with the work DD is doing it will bump-up GPB's status in the publics mind and we should see increased GPB sales, hopefully(crossed-fingers).  ;D

Hawk.

Vini

Quote from: Hawk on May 28, 2016, 09:05:45 PMGPB is the pauper of Piboso's projects, though probably has the best and most supported community of all(in my opinion).
yeah, this is the frustrating part.