• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 29, 2024, 09:10:55 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

Resurfacing and TV Crews.

Started by Klax75, February 02, 2014, 12:39:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Klax75

After riding RBp's great "resurfacing" of Brno. I got to thinking maybe there should be a couple of groups set up. Taking older tracks resurfacing them. And another group to update the replay cameras? Tracks that we've had for a while. Not building whole new tracks. Just a idea.

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

HornetMaX

+1 Klax.

I think it's great from RBp (or from whoever owned them, maybe witham69) to share 3ds files of the "old " tracks. There's surely a lot to gain with a little work on them (compared to create one from scratch).
That said, I'm still waiting for Portimao :)

MaX.

RBp

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 02, 2014, 05:58:12 PM

I nearly finished that track but have afew corners to sort out, 1000cc goes well but 125cc crash's still.

HornetMaX

Quote from: RBp on February 02, 2014, 06:04:00 PM
Quote from: HornetMaX on February 02, 2014, 05:58:12 PM

I nearly finished that track but have afew corners to sort out, 1000cc goes well but 125cc crash's still.
Don't worry about that, it may be not the track's fault. Ship it out as soon as you're done, people with give you feedback.

WO0t!1

MaX.

Warlock

RBp

Quote from: HornetMaX on February 02, 2014, 06:29:05 PM
[I nearly finished that track but have afew corners to sort out, 1000cc goes well but 125cc crash's still.
Don't worry about that, it may be not the track's fault. Ship it out as soon as you're done, people with give you feedback.

WO0t!1

MaX.
[/quote]

I see if I can get Johor fixed first then I need some help with multi textures for the letters in the grandstand and tyre walls so will wait for my mate to come round and help with portimau, 125 crash in place it shouldn't  due to ripples and there no point releasing more bumpy tracks yet,