• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 16, 2024, 05:44:36 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Online session to test plugin stuff

Started by HornetMaX, June 25, 2016, 08:58:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

I can get in fine. But if ddcc can start a server with only the default bikes, that would be easier I guess.

HornetMaX

And Snetterton v0.8 would be better (quicker).

Hawk

Quote from: HornetMaX on June 28, 2016, 07:16:14 PM
And Snetterton v0.8 would be better (quicker).

Snetterton 200 is more or less the same track as the old Snetterton circuit.... In fact it's got a little chicane there after the second corner to slow riders down so you should feel a lot safer there Max...... Sorry Max, I couldn't resist! Hehe!  ;D

Hawk.

Vini

Blackheart

HornetMaX

HornetMaX

OK, thanks to the all guys that were in (+ the ones that made servers available).

We managed a few laps during a race to test some stuff.

I have enough logs to try to understand the data GPB actually spits :)

CapeDoctor

let us know if/when you need testers again - i suffered my usual end of the month super slow-down with my ISP again on Wednesday, and only just got reasonable speeds back again this morning,  .... :-[

HornetMaX

I will need another test someday soon, but this time I'd need to have at least 6-8 riders.
Probably it would be just easier if I join the next online event and I spectate the race.

doubledragoncc

I can set up a server again for you but tonite I am on the door at me mates pub so will be out, any other time I will be in.

Let me know what track and bikes plus laps etc

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

No thanks dd, tonight not doable.
I'll just wait for the next online race you guys organize and join as a spectator.

doubledragoncc

OK will keep that it mind and have a word with Karezo as he and a few get together regularly

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Kerazo

yes this week we had a lot of riders every evening.. just check the stats server page from time to time, pretty sure we will do something today too