• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:45:17 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[TRAILER] GP-BIKES

Started by guigui404, June 29, 2016, 03:36:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

JamoZ

If you are creating a trailer, you should avoid using effects over gameplay as it will create a false idea of how the game looks and people will be dissapointed when they play the actual product.
Also either your pc isn`t fast enough to handle recording, or your video editing software output settings aren`t ideal. It looks like the whole thing is rendered or recorded with 20 fps. Also not great advertisment if you`re creating a trailer.

I liked the editing and the music.

6/10

Vini

wow, that is a great video.
it looks a bit laggy though. maybe something went wrong while rendering or recording?

would be really interesting to see what you can do with a good race replay :D

guigui404

Quote from: JamoZ on June 29, 2016, 04:34:13 PM
If you are creating a trailer, you should avoid using effects over gameplay as it will create a false idea of how the game looks and people will be dissapointed when they play the actual product.
Also either your pc isn`t fast enough to handle recording, or your video editing software output settings aren`t ideal. It looks like the whole thing is rendered or recorded with 20 fps. Also not great advertisment if you`re creating a trailer.

6/10
You're quite smart because all the effect are to hide the no eye-candy graphics ;) and yes 21 fps for the gameplay BUT wans't because of my pc , I recorded in 50FPS first but in 720P so my pc handle it , but i did a stupid mistake during the edit and see at the end the 21fps ... , thanks for the feedback :)

guigui404

Quote from: vin97 on June 29, 2016, 04:37:06 PM
wow, that is a great video.
it looks a bit laggy though. maybe something went wrong while rendering or recording?

would be really interesting to see what you can do with a good race replay :D
AHA yes and also, I'm such bad with onboard view so my clips weren't so great ^^"

Hawk

Nice elements to the video, though not too keen on the music or the washy look of the scene but that's just my personal opinion... But overall a good job mate!  ;) 8)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

I wonder if it is a problem with Original Names for tracks and riders. It is something that must be thought about to protect Piboso.

It is made by a person not involved in Piboso, so it really should be okay legally I think.

I know it sounds a bit stupid but look at all the shit going on with the FIA or woteva with F1 copyright crap.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

Quote from: guigui404 on June 29, 2016, 04:38:52 PMAHA yes and also, I'm such bad with onboard view so my clips weren't so great ^^"
Don't think it's noticeable in a short trailer but if you are interested, I still have the raw/untouched videofile from the onboard catalunya vid with kerazo (and the gpb replay file of the whole 2h session here).

guigui404

Quote from: vin97 on June 29, 2016, 05:44:13 PM
Quote from: guigui404 on June 29, 2016, 04:38:52 PMAHA yes and also, I'm such bad with onboard view so my clips weren't so great ^^"
Don't think it's noticeable in a short trailer but if you are interested, I still have the raw/untouched videofile from the onboard catalunya vid with kerazo (and the gpb replay file of the whole 2h session here).
Would be good if you can provide me some of onboard footage but I need no HUD on the screen ^^

Vini

ah right, hadn't thought of that.

man, things would be so much easier if piboso would just give us a helmet cam for replays.

guigui404

Quote from: vin97 on June 29, 2016, 05:50:44 PM
ah right, hadn't thought of that.

man, things would be so much easier if piboso would just give us a helmet cam for replays.
Good point ;)

Blackheart

6/10

I would add, better dont use bikes mod (take from m****p games or R**e games) for a trailer of a commercial product...

guigui404

Quote from: Blackheart on June 29, 2016, 06:03:07 PM

6/10

I would add, better dont use bikes mod (take from m****p games or R**e games) for a trailer of a commercial product...
It isn't something official , sooo I really don't care about use this ^^"

Blackheart

Ah ok, I thought you wanted to propose it to Piboso, so all good stuff  ;)

guigui404

Quote from: Blackheart on June 29, 2016, 06:07:02 PM
Ah ok, I thought you wanted to propose it to Piboso, so all good stuff  ;)
Thanks , oh no,way too far from something professionnal to suggest it to him^^

Manu

guigui you are great! good job.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.