• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:11:21 PM

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 13, 2016, 10:02:48 PM
I just realized I cant watch the CAWS race as I am a lowly dude with no bikes to get on that server............. :'( :'( :'(

yeah.. at least the caws team is having fun  ::) nobody else is..

yes, yes i am jealous  :P

HornetMaX

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 15, 2016, 03:01:23 PM
I just realized I cant watch the CAWS race as I am a lowly dude with no bikes to get on that server............. :'( :'( :'(

Those caws ... :)

BOBR6 84

Quote from: HornetMaX on July 15, 2016, 03:03:51 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 15, 2016, 03:01:23 PM

Those caws ... :)

You tw@!!  ;D ;D

Warlock

Lol  ;D    ....damn Caws

BOBR6 84

how are the 600's going??

Napalm Nick

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 15, 2016, 04:59:18 PM
how are the 600's going??

Vroooooooooom

Neeeeeeeawwwwwww

Zinnnnnnnnnnngggg

Etc
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

BOBR6 84

BOBR6 84

i am genuinely looking forward to the 600's.. its my passion. is that not ok? could i get a fair answer?

Napalm Nick

Course it is Bob! But how could I resist it!  You set it up ;D
Not my place to give you an update really especially here but they have the big work done but are acting very "funky" so need the monotonous tuning, testing and problem hunting to be done to make them worthy again.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Hawk

@Max: I noticed that the rider status overlay doesn't work on replays.... Is it not possible to have the rider status overlay showing/working on replays? Would be good if it could.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

matty0l215

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 15, 2016, 05:48:16 PM
i am genuinely looking forward to the 600's.. its my passion. is that not ok? could i get a fair answer?

In progress :)

Like Nick said, they are coming along nicely, but slower than expected.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

BOBR6 84

Cheers!  :) trying not to piss off the chef's here.. but i'm hungry!!  :)

not keen on all the hush hush tho to be honest.. do you have competition or something??

Napalm Nick

Just tried your new HUD Max and it seems to be working awesome as usual. Wasn't expecting Practice times and gaps to be showing so that's added excitement too. I look forward to seeing how it goes in a race.  "Gaps to me" is my favourite setting at the moment  8) well done and thanks again.

Hawk

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 15, 2016, 06:51:02 PM

not keen on all the hush hush tho to be honest.. do you have competition or something??

Competitions?  :o  Absolutely not Bob. Lol.  ;D
It's just normal CAWS Team testing of the bikes over full race distances; that way we get a good indication if there are any problems/issues that need sorting.  ;)

There is no hush hush I assure you..... It's quite normal for a bikemod team to develop bikes within the team and only release the bikes when they are ready. I wish all bikemod authors would form teams(or join a team) and do the same to be honest. But that's just my opinion of course.  :)

Hawk.

BOBR6 84

July 15, 2016, 09:31:43 PM #524 Last Edit: July 15, 2016, 09:38:56 PM by BOBR6 84
Quote from: Hawk on July 15, 2016, 08:52:37 PM
Quote from: BOBR6 84 on July 15, 2016, 06:51:02 PM

Competitions?  :o  Absolutely not Bob. Lol.  ;D
It's just normal CAWS Team testing of the bikes over full race distances; that way we get a good indication if there are any problems/issues that need sorting.  ;)

There is no hush hush I assure you..... It's quite normal for a bikemod team to develop bikes within the team and only release the bikes when they are ready. I wish all bikemod authors would form teams(or join a team) and do the same to be honest. But that's just my opinion of course.  :)

Hawk.

Noooo lol  ;D What i mean is.. its so frickin quiet around here, the ''community'' is so bloody small, why not share what's going on behind the scenes? like H106frp did...... that was great! keeps peoples interest... we all spend enough time breaking piboso's balls over not knowing whats going on. yet the mod teams keep everything a close guarded secret lol. if anybody asks about the work going on.. its all.. be patient, stop asking etc etc.. like we're all clueless peasants. 

Its like GPB itself.. personally i couldn't give a rats ass about the V1 release (sorry) im here for the ''ride''  :)