• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:49:29 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Ride 2

Started by Urban Chaos 2.0, June 04, 2016, 06:53:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Reactive

Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

Alby46

it's ok to make a trailer about the features of the game, but it looks so... childlish
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Alby46 on June 15, 2016, 09:43:20 PM
it's ok to make a trailer about the features of the game, but it looks so... childlish

Unfortunately, yes.

doubledragoncc

I thought I would keep the thread upto date so here is the latest(as far as I know) video shown on VVV.

https://www.youtube.com/v/Xp4dJHSOTBU

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

JamoZ

I`m glad they showed the exact same footage twice in one trailer, my memory isn`t what it used to be.

I couldn`t watch the video with sound cos at work, but for the love of god i hope they do something about the awefull sounds they`ve been using for years now. VR the game probably has THE worst sounds i have ever heard in any racing game.
It makes me want to puke really....

But it`s milestone, what else can you expect?

doubledragoncc

So true Jamoz

We are starting to get some awesome sounding bikes in GPB and it will only get better.

Pilestone sucks donkey balls in most areas lol

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

Its up on steam for October release btw

http://store.steampowered.com/app/477770/

Interesting it is DX10???

System Requirements

Minimum:
        OS: Windows® 7 SP1 / Windows® 8 / Windows® 8.1 / Windows® 10
        Processor: Intel i5 2500K 3.3GHz / AMD Phenom II X4 850
        Memory: 4 GB RAM
        Graphics: GeForce GT 640 / Radeon HD 6670 1GB*
        DirectX: Version 10
        Sound Card: DirectX compatible
        Additional Notes: *Laptop versions of graphics cards may work but are not officially supported.

DD

grimm

Quote from: JamoZ on July 19, 2016, 11:22:37 AM
I`m glad they showed the exact same footage twice in one trailer, my memory isn`t what it used to be.

I couldn`t watch the video with sound cos at work, but for the love of god i hope they do something about the awefull sounds they`ve been using for years now. VR the game probably has THE worst sounds i have ever heard in any racing game.

Hahahaha, dude, you are one of my favorite members here on the Piboso forum. You are a complete dick when it's totally called for. If you ever get banned I'm leaving too, we need someone that is willing to tell it like it is.  ;D

doubledragoncc

I dont give a fuck if its from MS or frickin McDonalds I just want to ride streetbikes(CBR900RR) on the Green Hell so I will have to give it space on me hard drive until Pib gets TTB done or the track we have get fully done.

DD

Hawk

Quote from: doubledragoncc on July 20, 2016, 05:29:46 PM
I dont give a fuck if its from MS or frickin McDonalds I just want to ride streetbikes(CBR900RR) on the Green Hell so I will have to give it space on me hard drive until Pib gets TTB done or the track we have get fully done.

DD

Haha! You dirty street bike lover! Hehe!  ;D

Prefer a Castrol 'R' smok-in YZR500 0W60 any day of the week!  ;D

Hawk.
PS: I think the centreline segments limit for doing the TT track must be a core GPB issue to fix as the new version of TrackED didn't make any difference..... Patience, patience I guess as always.  ;D

JamoZ

July 21, 2016, 05:08:44 AM #25 Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 08:28:52 PM by JamoZ
Quote from: grimm on July 20, 2016, 05:08:30 PM
Quote from: JamoZ on July 19, 2016, 11:22:37 AM

Hahahaha, dude, you are one of my favorite members here on the Piboso forum. You are a complete dick when it's totally called for. If you ever get banned I'm leaving too, we need someone that is willing to tell it like it is.  ;D

I`m honored, but i was actually quite serious for once  ::)

Vini

we already have the track and we also have road bikes.
we just need to make the track smoother.
if we start a group project where different sections are assigned to different people, i would definitely try to get into it and help out.

it's such a shame that this great track is almost never used.
we have to do something about that.

Hawk

Quote from: vin97 on July 22, 2016, 02:19:16 PM
we already have the track and we also have road bikes.
we just need to make the track smoother.
if we start a group project where different sections are assigned to different people, i would definitely try to get into it and help out.

it's such a shame that this great track is almost never used.
we have to do something about that.

What track are you referring to Vin?  :)

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

Sorry vin but there is no way that the track we have now is really useable without constant problems and how many years will it take to get it even nice to look at.

Sorry but I refuse to enjoy graphics from the 90's just because it is a particular track. I actually want it to look good not like a frickin mario cart game.

We have the best bikes, but still not the ones I want.

I am sick of shit graphics its 2016 for fuck sake!!!

DD

Vini

July 22, 2016, 02:34:37 PM #29 Last Edit: July 22, 2016, 02:36:58 PM by vin97
nordschleife / green hell / ring

meh, visuals are secondary in a sim. first make the surface smooth, then add nice things to look at.

but my point is, we could change it if we found a way to split the work into many small sections.

what do you think will change once TTB is out? i highly doubt Piboso will release the game with nordschleife being included by default.