• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

Questions about daily development

Started by Alby46, June 21, 2016, 09:07:24 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Alby46

I start with this:

Quote* WRS: stagger support debug

* KRP: added stagger support

what is exactly?
Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

PiBoSo

"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

HornetMaX

Wheels of different sizes (diameter) on the left/right of the car.

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

iVolution

@piboso

When do you expect us to see some improvements that are netcode related. Thought this was going to have one of the highest priorities aside from finishing KRP.

PiBoSo

Quote from: iVolution on June 21, 2016, 03:52:42 PM
@piboso

When do you expect us to see some improvements that are netcode related. Thought this was going to have one of the highest priorities aside from finishing KRP.

The plan is to update WRS and KRP first... There still are some tasks to complete unfortunately :(
Then it should be netcode all the way.

iVolution

Napalm Nick

Some really exciting posts going in the dev Log last two days - dampers and natural suspension frequencies etc.

Any chance of a titbit of information as to what these will add/cure/enhance?  :)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

PiBoSo

Quote from: Napalm Nick on July 20, 2016, 07:54:12 AM
Some really exciting posts going in the dev Log last two days - dampers and natural suspension frequencies etc.

Any chance of a titbit of information as to what these will add/cure/enhance?  :)

The changes will improve the dampers, therefore making the simulation more realistic.

Hawk

Quote from: PiBoSo on July 20, 2016, 03:17:22 PM

The changes will improve the dampers, therefore making the simulation more realistic.

V/Nice! Thank you Pib!  ;D 8)

Hawk.

PiBoSo

Dampers AKA shocks, by the way :)

Napalm Nick

Thank you for that snippet.  :) sounds like it will be great to experience and test. Appreciated.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Furious

Quote from: PiBoSo

* KRP: race manager debug

That race manager seems buged as hell :P
Keep up the good work ;)

PiBoSo

Quote from: Furious on July 31, 2016, 11:47:47 AM
Quote from: PiBoSo

* KRP: race manager debug

That race manager seems buged as hell :P
Keep up the good work ;)

It's actually more of a re-write / refactoring / adding missing features... It shouldn't take much more time, hopefully...

In the meantime the Vive arrived... And the desktop parts I had to buy the day after because my laptop couldn't handle it  :'(
Haven't built / used a desktop in ages... Can't wait to have free time to put it together and test the OpenVR I wrote some weeks ago.

grimm

Quote from: PiBoSo on July 20, 2016, 05:00:23 PM

I just fired up GP Bikes for the first time in months (been playing ALOT of MX Bikes) and was rather bothered by how GPB feels compared. I know they are two completely different approaches to motorcycle disciplines in a simulation, but, it feels like GP Bikes still needs "more" in development. Good to see you are still tuning and tweaking it! I get the feeling both sims are nearly perfect, just a few small changes and they will both shine brighter than anything currently offered in the market!  ;)

Keep up the good work, I'm nearing a point financially where I can afford a VR setup... just for Piboso titles. I've no interest in anything else with it really, just want to look around when I'm riding on GP Bikes and MX Bikes.  ;D
Dampers AKA shocks, by the way :)