• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:26:11 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Sachsenring NC raceweek

Started by PeterV, October 27, 2013, 06:14:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

PeterV

October 29, 2013, 10:28:03 PM #15 Last Edit: October 29, 2013, 10:34:35 PM by PeterV

Warlock

Damn !
So im out because i cant do qualys, im at work at that time  :P

Well,....good luck all.

Rodrigovis

these races could be the afternoon on Saturdays and Sundays, for me as it has no working hours and after studies ...

Hawk

October 31, 2013, 08:31:56 PM #18 Last Edit: October 31, 2013, 11:20:48 PM by Hawk_UK
If all the guys who are taking part in this event want to post a link to the skin they will be riding with during this event then I will create an event skin pack which I will upload to the online skin download link http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=137.0 for us all to download and install. Thanks :)

PeterV

Quote from: Rodrigovis on October 30, 2013, 07:18:21 PM
these races could be the afternoon on Saturdays and Sundays, for me as it has no working hours and after studies ...

Times remain the same.

PeterV

November 02, 2013, 10:59:03 AM #20 Last Edit: November 03, 2013, 02:20:49 PM by PeterV
1st post Updated

Read everything please.

- server, riders whitelisted, means no password needed
- added a 15 min. warmup session, before sightning and warmup lap.
- results updated.

Hawk

Hi Guys!

I've uploaded a skin pack for this event.

You can download any skin you don't already have into your 500cc bikes paints folder to see the other competitors skins while in the online server.

I've only included the skins of those who bothered to let me know, so don't complain that your skin is missing, as I did post here to let me know your skin if you wanted to be included in the skin-pack. :P

Event Skin Pack Download Link: https://mega.co.nz/#F!qMdCxCzJ!MxxN5ylaBJgTfpizJtaTMQ

Enjoy the race guys! 8)

PeterV

Quote from: Hawk_UK on November 03, 2013, 04:10:32 PM
Hi Guys!

I've uploaded a skin pack for this event.

Vracing is not included in the pack, i posted the link for it yesterday.

I think most of us got ttat anyway so no big deal, thx for putting it together Hawk

PeterV

Everybody involved thank you for youre efforts, sorry it was a Core.exe festival, i dont know. With, without or with half off the resume files it didn't make one difference.
I will return with Beta4 to try that. In the meantime you can find me playing Arma3, Wilco out.

Alby46

Still riding a 50cc, but enjoying it :)

Desteban

yeah core.exe was kinda annoying. Still had a lot of fun though!

I have Arma3, do you also play online?

Warlock

Quote from: PeterV on November 03, 2013, 10:21:16 PM
Everybody involved thank you for youre efforts, sorry it was a Core.exe festival, i dont know. With, without or with half off the resume files it didn't make one difference.
I will return with Beta4 to try that.

Thank you Peter for your work, man. Somehow we remembered old times ....

In the meantime you can find me playing Arma3, Wilco out.

Solid Copy sergeant !! count me in !

Of course Desteban, coops - insurgence - domination ;) 
send me your steam nick, i'll add you

Hawk

I will return with Beta4 to try that. In the meantime you can find me playing Arma3, Wilco out.

Thanks you peter for all your work organising this event. It was great to race with you guys on the 500cc machines. ;D

As you said, it was a bit of a core.exe festival; it was my first race so I didn't do too well, but I still enjoyed very much the whole event with all you guys. Can't wait for the day when we can all race online with no core. exe problems... GP Bikes will really take off then for sure! ;D

PS: I also have ARMA III..... I have Track IR5, though I'm Quite a newbie to ARMA III(I have not got ACRE installed or know how to operate acre, and I'm not well versed in squad procedures , but if you need any new recruits in your squad anytime I'm up for it! 8)

Desteban

Oh thats sounds like a lot of fun. Add me on Steam: dhauck

Klax75

I'm really sorry I missed the race. The first race went out to dinner for one of my sisters birthday. :) Second race I over slept since I had been up for over 24 hours. (Have problems getting to sleep) I look forward to your next event!