• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:26:18 PM

Gpbikes videos ;)

Started by BOBR6 84, May 09, 2014, 11:30:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

My reason for asking this that one of the points Piboso always brings up about turning offered PR help down is that he dont want ripped mods in GPB shown!!!

Well WTF are we supposed to show the public to get new customers if all mods are ripped and then reworked??

H....I love your Duke m8 and it really shows what can be done.

Warlock thanks for the cockpit it looks awesome m8.

Thanks to all modders because no matter if it is ripped it still has aheck of a lot of work to function in GPB.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Blackheart

Ripped not means take a bike from "game x" and put in "game y" is little bit more complex...  ???

Warlock

Quote from: Blackheart on October 26, 2016, 07:42:06 PM
Ripped not means take a bike from "game x" and put in "game y" is little bit more complex...  ???

We all know this.

h106frp

The real difficulty is finding source material, without accurate 3 view (minimum) drawings its nearly impossible to set up the initial mesh points. Even some of the 3 views offered on web sites do not work when you try and line up the views accurately in the 3D package.

Photos are no good as parallax and perspective screws it up - i even tried making a traversing camera rig to photograph models but it was not good enough. I was lucky to find a 3 view from a modelling site for the Duc or it probably would have not been possible.

As BH said, even getting the models from a rip is a major task as the process often corrupts the geometry and model material/mapping

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

doubledragoncc

I am so blown away brilliant and he uses GPB!!!

Thanks for posting bro

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Vini

thats pretty extreme :D

...the steering angle seems a little off, though.

HornetMaX

Quote from: vin97 on October 29, 2016, 09:53:11 PM
thats pretty extreme :D

...the steering angle seems a little off, though.
I've been in touch in the past with one of the guys interfacing that with GPB. He asked a zillion questions about what to do but if I recall correctly he wasn't very fond of DSA or DST, so likely he's using the steering as target lean angle.

teeds

October 31, 2016, 10:34:07 PM #1239 Last Edit: March 29, 2019, 08:45:40 AM by teeds
Nice little battle  8)

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Manu

Looking around the bike (modified cockpit for show all parts and delete rider arms)

https://www.youtube.com/v/bC_EElRii9w&
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

BOBR6 84

you could stand on pit wall and spectate a race!!!!!  ;D ;D ;D 8)

Warlock

lol !  ;D

Thats amazing dude! 
How does the replay of this looks ? you sitting on the bike?    would be awesome see the rider walking around   ;D