• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:58:05 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HornetMaX

Quote from: lkslodzkzn on October 21, 2016, 12:00:33 PM
Ok but i can drag and drop MaxHud.dlo straight from zip or from gp bikes plugins folder after runing GPB?
You don't need to run GPB, just drag and drop the .dlo file in DepWalker (or click on its "Open" icon and navigate till the .dlo file).

lkslodzkzn

HornetMaX

Quote from: lkslodzkzn on October 21, 2016, 12:53:47 PM
i was send a mail
Received. I will have a look at home, but first sight it seems on your system you have no dwmapi.dll (not sure if this is normal or not nor if it explains the problem or not).

lkslodzkzn

I never had the error with dwmapi.dll allot program games and sims, plugins in those and no problem.

HornetMaX

Question for the ones experiencing the flickering of the widgets in MaxHUD: which graphics card do you have ? If NVidia, what's the version of your drivers ?

Warlock

AMD Radeon HD 7870  - Crimson 16.9.2 drivers

matty0l215

AMD Radeon R9 390 with Crimson 16.9.2 drivers

I get it very occasionally, barley at all.
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

HornetMaX

Crap. I had a hope as ;ast nvidia driver are supposed to fix an issue about flickering in some situations ... not that then.

LOOPATELI

Intel hd4000 and I have the same issues mentioned

PeterV

November 06, 2016, 08:52:21 PM #624 Last Edit: November 06, 2016, 09:02:55 PM by PeterV
Gefprce GTX 780 TI latest drivers, NVidia v375.70

Still flickers a lot maybe even more.

But i may have discovered something Max, look at the screenies.....

pressing escape, bringing up GPB menu and Maxhud menu, double mouse pointer

Maxhud menu only or GPB menu only, one mouse pointer

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on November 06, 2016, 08:52:21 PM
But i may have discovered something Max, look at the screenies.....

pressing escape, bringing up GPB menu and Maxhud menu, double mouse pointer
No that's normal, not a problem (it's just some GPB weirdness, its own mouse pointer can't span the entire screen, dunno why, but "my own" mouse pointer must, otherwise you wouldn't be able to put the widgets to the sides of the screen).

I've just reported my latest findings here (http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3809.msg65893#msg65893), pretty sure the problem is not in my code.

PeterV

aah oke thx for explaining, never saw it before, thought it might be related.

Sim UK

Hi Max,

Awesome Plugin this!

I have a question/request.  When trying to make YT vids with replay footage (to make the best vid I can) I notice that the HUD is restricted to just map and speed.  It would be so helpful to me to see split times and prob a few other things too, is there any reason that I am not aware of why they are disabled?  and is there anyway to turn them on again?

Appreciate your time and effort as always.
Mind the furniture.

HornetMaX

Quote from: Sim UK on November 17, 2016, 11:01:37 AM
I have a question/request.  When trying to make YT vids with replay footage (to make the best vid I can) I notice that the HUD is restricted to just map and speed.  It would be so helpful to me to see split times and prob a few other things too, is there any reason that I am not aware of why they are disabled?  and is there anyway to turn them on again?
When riding on track GPB passes to the plugin a lot of telemetry data. In replay mode only some data is passed: not all the widgets can work.

Sim UK

Mind the furniture.