• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

MOVISTAR JUNIOR CUP REGISTRATION

Started by Manu, November 07, 2016, 11:45:39 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BIKE SIM EUROPE

November 07, 2016, 08:29:40 PM #30 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 08:32:46 PM by BIKE SIM EUROPE
Quote from: doubledragoncc on November 07, 2016, 08:24:09 PM
looks great

but l want to wear MY suit!!!

Sorry, but for the moment we want to keep CUP essence in this tournament. Anyway we're going to study your proposition. Thank you.

Hawk

Quote from: Manu on November 07, 2016, 07:05:17 PM
45min of race for the moment

Thanks Manu.... Sounds like probably full tank race events then. Nice! ;D

Count me in:

Hawk #7

Meyer#12

Meyer#12

nurb

Put me in as a wildcard or a permanent racer if slots open up.

nurb #27

nurb

And one more question. How will wildcards know that they could participate in a race?

yan24

Hello,
there is no more room free is him(it) possible to be in Wildcards.  thank you

yan24 # 98

Manu

November 07, 2016, 09:55:45 PM #36 Last Edit: November 07, 2016, 10:27:56 PM by Manu
The wildcards should be attentive as if they were official riders. 2 days before the race will be asked for confirmation of attendance to all the riders, included wildcards. If any one confirms not being able to attend, the wildcards will join in that race like official rider by strict order of registry. Wildcards have the same rights as all official riders. That is, they will have the right to score in the championship.
It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

MadbutNotBad

put me in as a wildcard if it still possible.
MadbutnotBad #49

tonygas

Hi, I see you're late :(  I could participate as a wildcard? thank. Great job

Tonygas #48

guigui404

Quote from: tonygas on November 08, 2016, 08:59:32 PM
Hi, I see you're late :(  I could participate as a wildcard? thank. Great job

Tonygas #48

I see you've a good racepace so , i can give you my place if you promise to fully involve in this championnship , Manu put me as wildcard please ;)

poumpouny

Hi, i can give my place too as i can see there is some very good rider that were late to suscribe. I'm also a noob so i think it will be more interesting for the race to see good rider.

Also, isn'it better to win the place of participating to the race based on some sort of qualification instead of order of registration. May be organizing each night until the first race a qualif where at final the 24 fastest rider will take the start !

And last is there a way to join the race just as spectator ? this will be great if possible (i mean in live).

Sorry for my bad english.

lkslodzkzn

Quote from: poumpouny on November 09, 2016, 08:36:51 AM
And last is there a way to join the race just as spectator ? this will be great if possible (i mean in live).

I share that view it will be great to watch live cheers

doubledragoncc

November 09, 2016, 11:30:21 AM #42 Last Edit: November 09, 2016, 01:04:05 PM by doubledragoncc
I must agree with some of the other guys, I am real busy and there is much interest in the race so I think it would be better I step down and let matty take my place.

Really want to get back to racing but life is a box of crappy chocolates lol. I know it takes a riders place to spectate and stream a race but if there is place for it then I would like to try streaming the championship for you guys, that way more can see it live!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Boerenlater

I'm usually off the pace so maybe I too should give up my place. A q system with all riders (if more than 24 present) seems like a good idea.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

ludo05

I'm so innnnn, it's been a while since i haven't had a race in gpbikes.