• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

April 19, 2024, 06:53:34 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

Race started before scheduled time!?????

Started by Hawk, November 13, 2016, 09:34:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

BOBR6 84

November 15, 2016, 05:57:50 PM #30 Last Edit: November 15, 2016, 06:01:26 PM by BOBR6 84
Well to me.. all the bouncing bikes, lag, and all the other GPB problems live streaming captures.. looks shit! lol sorry  :-\

Main point is that we all know the issues.. but we do it anyway! Then when things don't go to plan.. it's the same old story on the forum.

Im not keen on this :-

QuoteBob, what you talking about mate? Streaming of events has been done in the past very successfully, and DD has now got the quality of the stream running excellently. So to say it's all a "load of bollocks and the live stream is shit anyway" just shows how much attention, or lack of, that you have been paying to the subject.

If you are going to quote me... don't twist my words.  :-\

And il say this again!  ;D

Quote from: BOBR6 84 on November 14, 2016, 08:12:24 PM
What a load of bollocks.. Can we not just ''Race'' here??  ??? The game is still broken online........... why bother with streaming and everything else?? it looks shit anyway lol lets just race!!!  :P

The ''load of bollocks'' comment.. is just me being me! Referring to this thread....... after guess what!??! Another race event that didn't go well.

doubledragoncc

Gotta disagree BOBPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Here is a vid of a live stream test with about 14 on the server, ok, only 8 on track but never had BAD shitty issues!!!

https://www.youtube.com/v/7gHp9UduPdY

As for quality sorry me lappy only has a GTX670M and is running 8 servers!!!

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Sorry Bob if you thought I was twisting your words.... I personally thought I kept your quote well within context to which it was said myself. But my apologies if you thought otherwise. If there is a next time I'll make a note of quoting all your original post so there can be no debate about what's been said.  ;) 8)

Hawk.

Meyer#12

So this time race started 5 min before time so i didn't manage to get on? it was calculated that i would just have time to get on, but as race started too early, i couldn't join..

I will be out of this championship as it obviously won't work out with both our CAWS test races and the championship
Meyer#12

Hawk

Quote from: Meyer#12 on November 20, 2016, 09:00:50 PM
So this time race started 5 min before time so i didn't manage to get on? it was calculated that i would just have time to get on, but as race started too early, i couldn't join..

I will be out of this championship as it obviously won't work out with both our CAWS test races and the championship

Same here mate.... I'm out of these champs too now... Had enough.

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

dont know why they started it early. I set the server up but they were meant to control it and did not even get a white list for the server!!!

I had to give up as my stitches are bloody killin me just being on the couch not lol. I streamed it but it was a shite race for me.

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.