• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:52:21 AM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

RIDERS CONFIRMATION [ROUND 2 - A1RING - ]

Started by BIKE SIM EUROPE, November 17, 2016, 12:49:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

malve

GP Bikes Germany - www.gp-bikes.de

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

tonygas

Hi

Nick: Tonygas
Race Number: # 48
GUID: 0C6FEBA0

badtothebone99

Click like if you love motorbikes ;) https://www.facebook.com/artfmoto?fref=ts

Jose Reina

I'm not going to run the championship, I do not see the bike with enough stability to run. Greetings and good luck to all ;)

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Hawk

Having seen the new earlier start times, I'm gonna pull out of the CBR CUP Champs as it clashes now with my commitments to the CAWS Modding Team on Sunday evenings. Sorry guys, but at least it will give a wildcard a chance to get in.  ;) 8)

Hope to take part in a future event.  ;D 8)

Hawk.

poumpouny

Hi Guys, sorry i could not race tonight, :-\ i have to finish some work for moday ! if wildcards can take my place please !
Thanks and good rides guys !

Meyer#12

Quote from: Hawk on November 19, 2016, 11:36:54 PM
Having seen the new earlier start times, I'm gonna pull out of the CBR CUP Champs as it clashes now with my commitments to the CAWS Modding Team on Sunday evenings. Sorry guys, but at least it will give a wildcard a chance to get in.  ;) 8)

Hawk.
For the same reason, i will also sit this one out. Hopefully i have can get into some of the races in the future, but you can give my championship place to someone else. :)
Meyer#12

Boerenlater

Quote from: poumpouny on November 20, 2016, 06:24:47 AM
Hi Guys, sorry i could not race tonight, :-\ i have to finish some work for moday ! if wildcards can take my place please !
Thanks and good rides guys !
I also have to retract. Some family stuff came up. I'm sure there are enough wildcards to fill the gap.
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

BIKE SIM EUROPE

NEW SCHEDULE FOR RACE AND QUALY
- FP4 : 19:00 GMT
- QUALYFING: 20:00 GMT
-RACE : 21:00 GMT
-RACE LENGTH AROUND 45 MIN
We are less riders than the first race. Its unnecessary to do two races becouse we are 16 racers (dodge the core`s accident)

BIKE SIM EUROPE

Quote from: Hawk on November 19, 2016, 11:36:54 PM

Hawk.

Moddified schdule time like last weekend. I hope u can race mate!

guigui404