• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 11:02:01 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Vergio101

Hi max,  Your plugin work on beta 10?

C21

# Member of the CAWS Racing Team #

HornetMaX

Yes, everything works as no changes in plugin interface from beta9 to beta10.

vali_grad

Quote from: HornetMaX on November 23, 2016, 07:33:23 AM
Yes, everything works as no changes in plugin interface from beta9 to beta10.

good to know ! thank you !
new sim in town ? ping me !

LOOPATELI

max when we are online and my bike falls out of the track to the infinite, the max hud dissapears to all the riders. then if go back to pit the hud appears again to the rest if the riders

HornetMaX

Quote from: LOOPATELI on November 25, 2016, 01:01:24 AM
max when we are online and my bike falls out of the track to the infinite, the max hud dissapears to all the riders. then if go back to pit the hud appears again to the rest if the riders
Very interesting information, thanks !

I'll re-post it (http://forum.piboso.com/index.php?topic=3809.msg66986#msg66986) hoping PiBoSo will have a look !

PeterV

November 28, 2016, 07:09:23 PM #636 Last Edit: November 28, 2016, 07:13:21 PM by PeterV
Maybe also of interest too you Max......
Timing and flags

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on November 28, 2016, 07:09:23 PM
Maybe also of interest too you Max......
Timing and flags
Thanks but nah, it looks like the server dropping a lap (thing we've witnessed int he past too).

HornetMaX

Hi all, now that PiBoSo has provided fontgen.exe (thanks !!) I can tackle a bit of "beautification" of the plugin.
I'll start with some simple stuff and one of the things I'd need is a good monospaced font that is bold (i.e. thick) and wide (i.e. a zero is almost square and not too rectangular).

The current font I use if the GPB default font: it is nicely wide and bold, but not monospaced.

Anyone that can point me to a nice bold wide monospaced font (ttf or otf) ?

h106frp

Reactive

Max, is it possible to change round shapes on map to something not so similar to players markers? I mean change greens and yellow marker to quad, or triangle, or bold line.
Excuse my English, its not my native.
Ryzen7 1800x / Aorus GA-AX370 Gaming K7 / Hynix 16Gb x2 2993MHz / Samsung 960PRO 512 M.2 / nVidia GTX1060 6Gb / Windows 10 pro x64

HornetMaX

Quote from: h106frp on December 16, 2016, 10:04:29 AM
Anything here;
http://www.fontspace.com/category/monospaced
spent last night on that site :) Plenty of monospace, none is wide and bold enough :(

For example, this one looked good: http://www.fontspace.com/hubert-and-fischer/rubik-mono-one
But it has no lowercase letters, sometimes useful for times like 1h10m15.456 (I can try to see if 1H10:15.456 doesn't look too bad).

Quote from: Reactive on December 16, 2016, 10:05:20 AM
Max, is it possible to change round shapes on map to something not so similar to players markers? I mean change greens and yellow marker to quad, or triangle, or bold line.
Could you provide a sketch of what you'd like ?

PiBoSo

Quote from: HornetMaX on December 16, 2016, 10:31:32 AM
Quote from: h106frp on December 16, 2016, 10:04:29 AM
Anything here;
http://www.fontspace.com/category/monospaced
spent last night on that site :) Plenty of monospace, none is wide and bold enough :(

It is possible to change the width of the characters in the FontGen configuration file using the "scale" parameter.
"La perfezione non è il nostro obiettivo, è la nostra tendenza".

HornetMaX

Quote from: PiBoSo on December 16, 2016, 10:34:44 AM
It is possible to change the width of the characters in the FontGen configuration file using the "scale" parameter.
Thanks ! I tried scale at 2.0 (instead of 0.8) and it seems to work; the .tga in output of fontgen looks a bit blurry, I'll check in-game.

HornetMaX

My bad, increasing the resolution of the bitmap shows the scaled font all right. I should be able to work with that.