• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 10:43:43 AM

MaxHUD plugin

Started by HornetMaX, September 26, 2013, 04:34:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

doubledragoncc

Great work again thanx Max

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

February 19, 2017, 11:21:11 AM #677 Last Edit: February 19, 2017, 11:24:00 AM by HornetMaX
Thx guys. Let me know if the profile thingy is clear/intuitive enough.

Next feature I want to add is to have the standings (classifcation) updated in real time, like the standings on tv.
I gave it a quick thinking and I think it's doable.

It may take a while though: I'm moving in a week to a temporary location for 3-4 months, before another move.
I may be at reduced speed in the while :)

PeterV

I have the same problem know every time i launch GPB the Maxhud plugin does not hold its position for certain widgets.
I first thought it was me being a dumb ass, then i saw the pins used those , but the same happens too the widgets, they
are not in the place i put them on screen. For me those are the Map and Speed widgets

Anyone else have this happen to them ?

doubledragoncc

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

HornetMaX

Quote from: PeterV on February 19, 2017, 07:30:04 PM
I have the same problem know every time i launch GPB the Maxhud plugin does not hold its position for certain widgets.
I first thought it was me being a dumb ass, then i saw the pins used those , but the same happens too the widgets, they
are not in the place i put them on screen. For me those are the Map and Speed widgets

Anyone else have this happen to them ?
Smells like teen bug spirit !

Fixing it right now.

HornetMaX

v2.0.6b out (2017/02/19):

• Fixed a bug (some widgets not saving position). Reported by PeterV.

Docfumi

I didn't lose the race, I ran out of laps.

Vini

thanks, great as always max!

the classification thing sounds neat.

..i was wondering if you could make it so that one can move the widgets right up the side of the screen and maybe allow sizes below 60%. would make onboard vids look a bit more "clean".

HornetMaX

Quote from: vin97 on February 21, 2017, 02:15:39 AM
..i was wondering if you could make it so that one can move the widgets right up the side of the screen and maybe allow sizes below 60%. would make onboard vids look a bit more "clean".

You can move most of the widgets wherever on screen. What can't you do exactly ?

Size: below a certain size they will look bad / hard to read (especially on a video). Which ones would you need to be smaller ?

Vini

nevermind, it was the borderless windowed mode.

i was thinking of the ones that don't have text, like the joypad widget.

HornetMaX

Quote from: vin97 on February 21, 2017, 09:09:38 PM
i was thinking of the ones that don't have text, like the joypad widget.
It's easy for me to allow you making it even smaller, but if it's smaller, will it still be useful ?
I mean, if one does not want to see it on screen, it can be switched off.

Vini

yeah, you're probably right about the size but how about removing the white background and making it like the radar (only the dot over a white cross)?

Boerenlater

Can't get it to work with the new beta despite doing the same thing as with the last. Oh well, it is a sim and in real life the riders also don't have all this :P
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

HornetMaX

Quote from: Boerenlater on February 22, 2017, 03:06:04 PM
Can't get it to work with the new beta despite doing the same thing as with the last. Oh well, it is a sim and in real life the riders also don't have all this :P
Weird, seems to work for anybody else. Did you download the very latest (v2.0.6b for beta11) ?