• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:49:12 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[Old] WorldSBK 17 v.1.5 (for GP Bikes beta 13)

Started by Italian Mod Team, February 06, 2017, 08:06:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Toomes1

some lovely detailing of the tyres guys, looking very nice indeed and thanks for your hard work.

Jose Reina

Wowww looks great! Could you help by explaining how you add textures of wheels?
I'm trying to make the textures of dirty wheels, but I do not know how to do it.
Thank you

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: Jose Reina on February 13, 2017, 11:01:34 AM
Wowww looks great! Could you help by explaining how you add textures of wheels?
I'm trying to make the textures of dirty wheels, but I do not know how to do it.
Thank you

http://docs.piboso.com/wiki/index.php/Tyres

Jose Reina

That I already knew, I will have to investigate better. Thank you anyway

Italian Mod Team

Next bike release + fixes for the MV and Pani its planned for the next bike mod update (1/03/2017)

Italian Mod Team

INFO:

Please guys not report the issues that are already in the "to do" or "done" list, HERE

thx

Italian Mod Team

Updated the first post with the release data of the next version and some new shots  ;)

Italian Mod Team

Toomes1

March 03, 2017, 05:18:36 PM #23 Last Edit: March 03, 2017, 05:24:13 PM by Toomes1
Hi guys didn't know where to put this message as it's to do with all 3 wsbk17 bikes.....
Overall feeling is mv and duc are stable from the offset and trying to improve the setup just makes it even better on feel....also with the tires I feel when they get into a sweet spot the grips lovely.
The Aprilia for me is not so stable from the offset but modifying setup wow has a big difference on this bike mod. I'm glad you've managed to find a good way of feeling different responses in setup being channelled through the bikes....thanks for your good work.

Italian Mod Team

Next release (with a new bike) is planned for next week, there will be several improvements at the other bikes of the set.  ;)

Italian Mod Team

INFO: The Release of WSBK 2017 1.2 mod version confirmed for tomorrow here the changelog updated

We recall that the old setups will no longer be valid.

Soon a little IMT event, not a race but... :-X

Italian Mod Team

March 16, 2017, 06:22:15 PM #26 Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 06:27:30 PM by Italian Mod Team
WSBK 2017 1.2 Released with the Kawasaki!

Changelog 1.2: Here

Download from IMT Database: Here

Have Fun  ;)

tonygas

Fantastic work on this mod, congratulations.
Did something happen last night with the servers of imt? I could not get into any.

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: tonygas on March 29, 2017, 09:40:55 AM
Fantastic work on this mod, congratulations.
Did something happen last night with the servers of imt? I could not get into any.

thx tonygas,

The IMT servers at the moment are not 24/24 (will be soon) Do not worry about it  ;)

Now are down for maintenance, will likely be back up tonight.

doubledragoncc

Does that mean iMT has also decided there are 24 days in a week now????

Sorry ould not resist as it is 24/7 lol

Looking forward to the next update. Great work guys

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.