• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 09:31:40 PM

News:

World Racing Series beta14 available! :)

[Old] WSBK 2017 Kawasaki ZX-10R - comment/suggestion

Started by Italian Mod Team, March 16, 2017, 06:17:45 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Italian Mod Team

March 16, 2017, 06:17:45 PM Last Edit: February 27, 2019, 09:33:10 AM by Blackheart
Riders, here You can put yours comment/suggestion and all you think about Kawasaki ZX-10R (spec WSBK 2017)
All team thank you for your contribute.

Download from the IMT Database  Here

Info: If u want see at the best the textures and more faster loading put this lines in the gpbikes.ini (u need have a good PC):

Quote[Core]
texture_quality = 1

Italian Mod Team

lkslodzkzn

Hi the onboard view is weird compared to other bikes (like on screenshoots) rider is hidden behind tank no windshield, bike is very susceptible to shimmy and last why its so FPS unfriendly (lags on multiplayer) other bikes i dont have problems quality of texture is comparable overall ok. 

Urban Chaos 2.0

I think you should have kept the stickers in 1p view for all bikes. It needs to be as realistic as possible. Without the stickers, it just doesn't feel the same  :'(.

lkslodzkzn

March 16, 2017, 08:23:45 PM #4 Last Edit: March 16, 2017, 08:28:07 PM by lkslodzkzn
Don't be sad UC on track You see only my back hehe  ;D

Urban Chaos 2.0

Italian Mod Team

For the 1p view need check it, but ... u can change the fov for a temporary fix.

No framedrops here, with several riders online, and we have the texture quality at 1 (the max quality and more fast, need more ram) Kawa is the more small bike of the set (149) mb and the more optimized bike atm.

Tested also on a i3 old laptop, no framedrops at x16 with all maxed. Need other feedbacks about this.

doubledragoncc

Great work once again thank you very much IMT

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

miki

Good job on the Kawasaki guys, looks and rides great so far  :D

Blackheart

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 16, 2017, 09:25:55 PM

DD

Just because there is the template DD xd I'm joking

Italian Mod Team

Quote from: doubledragoncc on March 16, 2017, 09:25:55 PM

DD
Quote from: miki on March 16, 2017, 09:34:22 PM
Good job on the Kawasaki guys, looks and rides great so far  :D

Thx guys

We have seen many people try our bikes tonight, and we are very happy with this.  :D

Urban Chaos 2.0

Indeed, all the bikes are much improved in V1.2.

Blackheart

P.S. The dashboard too shiny its a my mistake! Will be fixed with the onboard view in the next update  ;)

Urban Chaos 2.0

Quote from: Blackheart on March 16, 2017, 10:38:50 PM
P.S. The dashboard too shiny its a my mistake! Will be fixed with the onboard view in the next update  ;)

Also, I see the Ninja 1000 model isn't as high quality as the other bikes. I think you need improve it a bit. The other WSBK 2017 bikes look quite nice, and really don't take much longer to load than the Kawasaki anyway.

Blackheart

Quote from: Urban Chaos 2.0 on March 17, 2017, 05:00:22 AM
Quote from: Blackheart on March 16, 2017, 10:38:50 PM

Also, I see the Ninja 1000 model isn't as high quality as the other bikes. I think you need improve it a bit. The other WSBK 2017 bikes look quite nice, and really don't take much longer to load than the Kawasaki anyway.

Sorry but... What ? The Kawa has the same quality of the other bikes,  same shaders,  same textures size,  same polys numbers....