• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

March 28, 2024, 02:11:56 PM

News:

GP Bikes beta21c available! :)

[QUESTIONS] WSBK 2015 Championship

Started by Manu, March 11, 2017, 07:45:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doubledragoncc

April 07, 2017, 07:59:29 AM #105 Last Edit: April 07, 2017, 08:16:13 AM by doubledragoncc
I did my dates a while back and maybe it was your original schedual I will redo it as best I can but in the end people may have to make a choice.

Is the calender you have now definative so I know what dates are 100% taken and free?

DD

I just saw your dates and you changed to the 16th it is not good I have to delay the start of the 250 championship even longer. I set that date as it WAS free and I am not gonna keep changing dates as it is confusing.

People will have to chose one or the other I think.

Give me the weekend to try and get my head round it lol

What about a race during the day so before WSBK??? Afternoon time as there is no MOTOGP race
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

doubledragoncc

New dates posted Manu.

Made it so it is clear for BOTH championships so people have the chance

DD
GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Boerenlater

I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

doubledragoncc

Napalm Nick

BRNO - connection Timeout already  ::)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Meyer#12

Won't make it tonight guys :(

Easter dinner..
Meyer#12

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Tommaso Levato on April 16, 2017, 06:03:09 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 16, 2017, 06:02:37 PM
BRNO - connection Timeout already  ::)
Yeah, me too.

Have a good race and championship guys I have to withdraw now. No point continuing ::) I wonder what causes that error.
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Napalm Nick

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 16, 2017, 06:19:34 PM
I wonder what causes that error.

Ah this happens if the server doesn't not have all the ports opened correctly. If it doesn't then only people who have their own router ports open can join.

This is not easy or even possible for some people. Always should be done properly at the server router.

Tommaso Levato

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 16, 2017, 06:47:16 PM
Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 16, 2017, 06:19:34 PM
I wonder what causes that error.

Ah this happens if the server doesn't not have all the ports opened correctly. If it doesn't then only people who have their own router ports open can join.

This is not easy or even possible for some people. Always should be done properly at the server router.
What ports should I open?

Manu

It's Easier to Fool People Than It Is to Convince Them That They Have Been Fooled.

Tommaso Levato

Boerenlater

I crashed and the bike landed in a black hole. ::)
I stopped gaming (and GP-Bikes)

Napalm Nick

April 16, 2017, 07:09:32 PM #119 Last Edit: April 16, 2017, 07:35:21 PM by Napalm Nick
Quote from: Tommaso Levato on April 16, 2017, 06:53:04 PM
Quote from: Manu on April 16, 2017, 06:51:53 PM
SERVER IS DMZ (ALL PORTS OPENNED)
Ok, but I still can't get in...

Yeh I tried with my ports but nothing also. Maybe something else. Perhaps Manu has blocked our Country IPs lol!
And don't forget if your server has not been assigned a static Ip then it might be out of the DMZ by now

Anyway good luck to all.

If you look at the PING for the server in the WORLD list it says "--". When it is set up correctly you will see the PING number there then everyone can join.