• Welcome to PiBoSo Official Forum. Please login or sign up.

[FOOKED RACE] A1-Ring GPBOC GP250 Championship

Started by doubledragoncc, April 22, 2017, 07:25:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syd

Yes thanks DD, I enjoyed it tonight, if a little slower in race than I expected (nervous!). Congrats Loopateli, an awful lot of 22 sec laps in your race. Awesome.

Syd

Sorry, forgot to thank Matty, seems you gave up your race to be admin?

Hawk

Quote from: Syd on April 23, 2017, 10:02:30 PM
Yes thanks DD, I enjoyed it tonight, if a little slower in race than I expected (nervous!). Congrats Loopateli, an awful lot of 22 sec laps in your race. Awesome.

Am I missing something here.... What bike were you riding Loopa?! Haha!  ;D ;D

Just joking Syd!  ;) ;D 8)

Hawk.

LOOPATELI

hahaha yeah I got a pace of 32,mid / 33 so it was a good race. I crashed twice, both quite stupid crashes so I have to improve that hahahahaha

Grooveski

Good going Loopatelli.  That was some pace.   :)

I'm obviously ecstatic.  Stayed upright all race which is always happy days material.   ;D
After avioding the various crashes on lap 1 I was left in 4th.  The thought of a decent result and the fear of losing it had me sweating like a pig for the other 19 laps.   :P
...and my times were awful, it took me half the race to just chill out and let them drift down into the 39s, at the start they were in the 41s.   :-\

Napalm Nick

Well done Groovy! Another good result for the Satellite Suzuki team!  8)
"The post you are writing has been written at least ten times already in the last 15ish years. Its already been reported, suggested, discussed, ignored or archived (but mostly ignored). Why are you doing it again?"

Syd

Quote from: Hawk on April 23, 2017, 10:07:21 PM
Quote from: Syd on April 23, 2017, 10:02:30 PM

Am I missing something here.... What bike were you riding Loopa?! Haha!  ;D ;D

Just joking Syd!  ;) ;D 8)

Hawk.

Ah yes, even the great Loopateli is not that quick!
I blame my shaking fingers for the typo, was a stressful race for me

Davide74

congrts Loopateliii   liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii liiiiiiiiiiiiiii paaaaaaaaaaaa paaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa (golpe de gas)

Rodrigovis

My race was not very good ... but even so I managed to chase finpower for a while, and had the opportunity to walk again with Grooveski since the days of GP500online ....
If anyone has a repeat of the races please upload
thank you

Grooveski

April 23, 2017, 11:35:18 PM #25 Last Edit: April 23, 2017, 11:42:17 PM by Grooveski
Made me smile seeing you again on track too Rodrigo.   ;D
Then not so much when you knocked me back a place at the end of qualifying.  :P

Quote from: Napalm Nick on April 23, 2017, 10:25:40 PM
Well done Groovy! Another good result for the Satellite Suzuki team!  8)

Yeah, between that and Warlock's excellent finish that's not a bad start. 

Warlock

Just lucky to not crash very much as i ussually do  :P , but i like the track and i like the bike, and that helps to stay stand.  :)
Also a few fast guys didn't finish so i crawled a few positions.
Good start for the team  :)

matty0l215

Well done guys. Shame there were issues with the track though. Meyer got a dsq and a drive through because of the hill. (Game problme really, bike should hold still on the grid.)  And a bug where i must have missed 2 laps in one lap.

Not to bad. Looking forward to the next one :D
For faster responses, please visit the discord server- HERE

Hawk

Any news on the replay(server 1 and 2) yet? I'd love to watch it if anyone can post a link?

Hawk.

doubledragoncc

MAtty BIG thankyou for running server 2 your a diamond bro

Having major PC issues will upload and link asap

DD

GPBOC Live Streams: https://www.youtube.com/c/IASystemsComputerControls; i7 12700K 5.1GHz Z690 ASUS Strix Z690-A Mobo 32GB 3600MHz DDR4 RAM ASUS Strix RTX3080 OC 10GB DDR6X ASUS Ryujin 360 AOI Cooler ROG Thor 1200w PSU in ROG Helios Tower Case.